Bringing the 'Service' back to Mortgage Servicing
Technical Product Manager, Integrations
Who We Are
Brace is a team of passionate technologists, mortgage servicing experts, and entrepreneurs who are rethinking the mortgage service experience by putting the customer’s experience first.
We are bi-coastal with the customer and business operations located in LA and the engineering team in NYC.
While we are fundamentally a technology company focused on financial services, we are and will always be a start-up at heart and will never lose the entrepreneurial spirit that entails. The human element of what we’re doing here is never lost on any one of us, regardless of role, and the impact we can have to help people is at the core of our belief system.
One of the core tenants to Brace’s values is ensuring we build this company on a foundation of inclusiveness and diversity. We truly are an Equal Opportunity Employer and evaluate applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis - our focus is on experience and the candidate’s drive to grow with us and absolutely nothing else.
What We’re Doing
Our first product to market is focused on the highly complex delinquency space and figuring out how we can provide a frictionless experience for both the borrowers having trouble paying their mortgage and the servicers managing the process. We are taking a truly holistic approach by building a platform that enables mortgage servicers to react promptly to delinquency events and quickly determine the best available outcome for all participants involved. What separates us from the rest is that we are doing this with a beautiful, easy-to-use omnichannel user experience that sits on top of a host of best-in-breed technologies.
Where We’re Going
At the risk of sounding cliché, we truly are disruptors. We aim to change what has become the status quo in an industry that has not seen innovation in over 40 years.
Our goal is to build a comprehensive suite of tools that make people’s lives easier with a lean team of folks all striving to succeed.
The Technical Product Manager, Integrations is responsible for managing Brace’s ongoing client integrations. This person will also partner with the engineering team responsible for building our proprietary underwriting rules engine. This person is expected to help spec new products/features, collaborate with Brace’s customers, and work cross-functionally across several teams (engineering, data, design, business operations, and more) with an outcomes-based approach. The position reports to the Director of Product Strategy.
- Manage the product roadmap for Brace’s ongoing client integrations and back end underwriting rules engine
- Partner directly with Brace’s customers to ensure smooth and successful integrations
- Work side-by-side engineering manager(s) to ensure what’s being proposed can scale without significant execution risk or the accrual of significant tech debt
- Set clear objectives and key results for cross-functional teams
- Help define, refine, communicate, and shepherd the system vision and success metrics
- Develop and track customer KPIs and report progress to the whole team and client on a regular basis
- 4+ years of experience in product management
- Demonstrable success delivering SaaS and/or API-first products and features
- Has had roles that required long-term strategic thinking at the full company level
- Creative problem-solver with extreme attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Bonus Points: has spent time in fintech or mortgage
- Bonus Points: has an engineering background
What We Offer
- Competitive Compensation
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k Plan
- Comprehensive Benefits
- State of the art equipment
Brace at a glance
Brace focuses on Real Estate, Financial Services, Finance Technology, Mortgage, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Los Angeles and New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Brace has raised $14.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.