Analytics Project Manager₹5L – ₹9L
Boxx.ai (now a Netcore company) makes e-commerce business personalised for each customer in a matter of a few clicks with the world's most sophisticated algorithms crunching terabytes of data on powerful compute engines. Its ever-learning algorithms find hidden patterns in data to identify the most personalized and relevant products for each customer, based on the probability to click or buy.
You will be part of customer engagement team of boxx.ai and will be responsible for ensuring that desired results are being achieved for each and every client. This will constitute lots of data crunching and analysis so as to see what aspects of modelling are working for which kind of customers and then give structured feedback to the modelling team to improve the algorithms.
You will work with different verticals of product management and business to problem solve, measure and track suitable metrics for efficiency and effectiveness of product features and processes.
- Very strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of data mining techniques like time series forecasting, regression, classification and clustering techniques
- Outstanding understanding of statistics and probabilistic methods
- Experience of analytic environments and tools, for both structured and unstructured data
- Knowledge of statistical tools like R, SAS along with MySQL (or any database)
- Basic knowledge of any programming language preferably python (pandas, numpy)
Boxx.ai at a glance
Boxx.ai focuses on Analytics, Big Data, Technology, and Building Products. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.boxx.ai