We build the next generation of rapidly deployable mobile robotics automation solutions
- Design and develop hardware and software for embedded modules for mobile robots - power distribution, motor systems, sensors interfaces, battery and charging systems
- Understand the system as a whole and proactively resolve integration issues
- Develop functional test plans and constantly work on improving the system performance, reliability and durability
- Assist in deployment of products at customer sites
- Bachelor in Electrical / Electronics / Embedded / Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent
- Hands on experience in working in at least 2 robotics projects
- Practical knowledge in domains like power supply design & isolation techniques, motors, drives, batteries, etc.
- Experience in hardware design to control Actuators, Solenoids and communication interfaces using Microcontroller-based platforms
- Strong prototyping and troubleshooting skills
- Hands on experience on any PCB Design tools like Eagle, Altium, KiCAD, etc.
- Strong Programming Skills in Embedded C/C++
- Experience working with embedded peripherals such as PWM, ADC, UART, SPI, I2C, RS485, CAN
- Good Understanding of control algorithms in position and speed control systems
- Knowledge on different microcontrollers and memory architectures
- Familiarity with ROS is an added advantage
- Openness to feedback and a positive learning attitude
- Passionate about engineering and building quality products
- Comfortable with juggling different tasks
- Self-motivated with strong work ethics
- Ability to work with remote teams
Botsync at a glance
Botsync focuses on Manufacturing, Robotics, Industrial Automation, Logistics, and Warehouse And Chain Management. Their company has offices in Singapore and Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.