Organic Digital Marketing Manager$70k – $150k
You are all in on digital marketing, its part of your DNA.
Borza is a venture-backed startup transforming the IT services industry. Transparent, intuitive, and fun can only start to describe the experiences we create.
We are looking for an Organic Digital Marketing Manager to create, develop, implement, track, manage, and optimize our organic digital marketing content and campaigns across all digital channels.
You use the latest marketing tools, hacks, and strategies and are able to create, manage and lead integrated digital marketing campaigns. Working cross-functionally with the rest of the founding team at Borza.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing:
- marketing database
- social media
- display advertising
- Design, build and maintain our social media platforms
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Measure digital marketing KPI/ROI performance
- Plan, run and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Measure user experience across channels and touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging tools.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective
- BS/MS degree in marketing or equivalent, though we prefer experienced top performers.
- Experience with SaaS products Go-to-Market and/or product marketing strategy
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative and experienced in identifying personas and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Solid knowledge of setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
How to apply
To be clear. We are looking for people who are breaking through the walls and ceiling unstoppable.
Convincing us that you get it is not going to be hard. The effort that you put into researching Borza will quickly manifest as an understanding of the problem and what we are doing to solve it. There's plenty of information about us on the internet, and the platform is open for public use.
If you are able to figure out the problem and why solving it matters, then you’re probably a good fit.
Step 1- Cover letter - Required
Step 2- Answer test questions, attach in pdf form with your application. you can access test questions here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xqfYpcImX17tBGsnAM95Iay9dJsQWCjWmVM8z0GMRv0/edit?usp=sharing
Step 3- Submit via Angelist
Borza at a glance
Borza focuses on Enterprise Software, Machine Learning, Marketplaces, Artificial Intelligence, and Technology. Their company has offices in Hyderabad and Los Gatos. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Borza has raised $430K of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2019.