Pay and get paid globally using bank accounts - Forget credit cards and bank wires
Software Engineer (Full-stack, WebApplication)$48k – $60k • No equity
We're looking for a full-stack software engineer with focus on backend development to join our small team pioneering the payment space by leveraging the latest technologies and stack such as GraphQL and Prisma. We are a team of passionate entrepreneurs and engineers looking to make a long-lasting impact by developing a product that will make international payments simpler.
We’re looking for someone with a minimum 1 year of industry experience as a full stack engineer who can manage our operations, and develop our GraphQL API and React.js based web application. You will be in a high paced environment where you will need to learn quickly, adapt and problem solve.
Most important of all, you need to be a self-starter and have the ability to work in a small team to meet deadlines. You must want to learn and be a passionate engineer and are willing to join a great team to help drive our mission to enable cheaper and faster payments through design, testing, and development.
- Develop and maintain high performing quality codebase of our GraphQL API
- Develop and implement new features and functionalities for our web application
- Manage existing third party APIs and integrate new ones
- Implement API protections and new automated tests
- Work with a small team of engineers to meet deadlines
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- 1-2 years minimum development experience with strong proficiency in:
- Git & Continuous integration
- Proficiency in GraphQL (Apollo)
- Developed Webhook notification or Rabbit messaging
- EOY Bonus
- WFH Fridays (bi-weekly)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Unlimited Snacks
- Company events/dinners/happy hours
- In office - i.e Not Remote
This isn’t the job for you? Maybe you have a friend who would be perfect for it - please share this link with them!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity company and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.