Technical Marketing Engineer$75k – $100k
The Marketing Engineer engages directly with our customers and internal teams to create effective marketing strategies to promote long-term growth. Your role is to analyze competitor and market data, develop and execute actionable marketing plans, assist with growth campaigns, and analyze and report on the effectiveness of these campaigns.
Together we will find success:
• Supporting the Marketing and Sales team in the development and execution of marketing campaigns through strategic messaging, creating content and collaterals, providing training, etc.
• Implementing strategies to improve communications and build our brand awareness and strength
• Defining and documenting standardized processes for marketing activities in order to increase productivity and effectiveness in this area
• Developing target and segmentation strategies; manage communication for each segment
Extra Dap if:
• Recruiting is part of your professional history
• Working in SaaS brings you joy
• Brand management is not an after thought
If this sounds like you, please apply immediately!
Boon at a glance
Boon focuses on Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Social Recruiting, and Recruiting. Their company has offices in Los Angeles and Culver City. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Boon has raised $185K of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2016 at a valuation of $2M.