Make recognition fun. Love your work
Mid Market Account Executive$140k – $210k • 0.04% – 0.06%
Make recognition fun. Love your work. 🤗💚🎉
We're rated 4.6 on Glassdoor—learn what makes Bonusly's culture special in our Employee Un-handbook and follow along with life at Bonusly on our Instagram (@bonuslyhq)!
Join our small but growing team dedicated to building engaged, recognition-rich cultures in workplaces across the globe!
*** COVID-19 Update: Bonusly is still hiring! In response to the public health emergency facing the world due to the new coronavirus, we will be conducting all interviews and onboarding new hires remotely until further notice, and have instructed our employees to work from home and practice social distancing to reduce the risk of infecting themselves and others.***
Bonusly is looking for a Senior Account Executive located in the Boulder/Denver area who will work with HR and people leaders to improve employee engagement and culture. This is an inside sales role and you will own the sales cycle from demo to close.
As an early employee, you’ll have the opportunity to help shape our processes and make a big impact on the company. You will also iterate on our sales process, provide insights from sales conversations to other departments, and contribute to Bonusly’s growth.
✅ We want to hear from you if you...
- Have at least 2 years of mid market/enterprise sales experience in a closing role.
- Enjoy ownership, creativity, and autonomy in your work.
- Want to join a startup and help build a great company.
- Seek opportunities to improve, iterate, and learn.
- Align with our values, vision, and culture. (Read about these in our employee un-handbook https://github.com/bonusly/un-handbook)
- Are comfortable working with a modern stack of CRM and automation software.
- Are an expert in pipeline management.
- Are comfortable selling to C-level executives in medium to large organizations.
- Have a BA/BS degree or an additional 1-2 years of sales experience.
🤩A few nice to haves...
- RFP experience
- Experience in HR or related field
🎉Benefits and opportunities include...
• Collaborating with a growing team of smart & passionate creators.
• Making work more enjoyable and meaningful by reimagining the way companies recognize and reward their employees.
• Being empowered to innovate, take ownership, and motivate change at a growing company.
• Flexible “work-from” policies.
• Fully covered Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
• Progressive vacation policy.
• 401(k) with employer matching.
• Subsidized wellness, transit, and professional development.
• Bonusly! (Of course we use our own product for peer, work anniversary, and birthday recognition)
💚 What's it like to work at Bonusly?
Culture and employee experience are some of our top priorities! See what we're all about at https://bonus.ly/about, and check out our official Employee Unhandbook to learn more about our culture and values.
🔸 We actively work to #seek-and-embrace-diversity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.