Make recognition fun. Love your work
Engineering Manager$138k – $153k • 0.2% – 0.3%
Make recognition fun. Love your work. 🤗💚🎉
We're rated 4.5 on Glassdoor—learn what makes Bonusly's culture special in our Employee Un-handbook and follow along with life at Bonusly on our Instagram (@bonuslyhq)!
Join our small but growing team dedicated to building engaged, recognition-rich cultures in workplaces across the globe!
We're looking for an experienced Engineering Manager to join our expanding Product team. You'll be responsible for leading and growing a diverse team of engineers who work closely with design and product to build new systems and features for our market-leading bonus, reward, and recognition platform. We're looking for someone who is both highly analytical and enthusiastically creative. Ideally, you are a seasoned engineering manager who still enjoys coding and leading by example.
You will join our small team and have a huge impact on the trajectory of the company. For contributing your considerable talents to Bonusly, we'll give you the latitude to ideate, create, and live life.
✅At Bonusly, we believe in…
- Awesome user experiences.
- Being agile (lower case ‘a’).
- Automated testing and continuous deployment.
- Not reinventing the wheel.
- Writing great code while also being pragmatic.
- Starting sentences with “After looking at the data, I have a hypothesis ...”
💚You’re a great fit if you…
- Have at least five years of experience working on engineering teams (as an IC or manager).
- Are smart, user-focused, independent, and a generalist.
- Possess a strong "get things done" attitude.
💯You should apply if you have skills in...
- Working with a variety of best-in-class cloud providers.
- Managing engineering teams.
🎉Benefits and opportunities include...
• Collaborating with a growing team of smart & passionate creators.
• Making work more enjoyable and meaningful by reimagining the way companies recognize and reward their employees.
• Being empowered to innovate, take ownership, and motivate change at a growing company.
• Flexible “work-from” policies.
• Fully covered Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
• Progressive vacation policy.
• 401(k) with employer matching.
• Subsidized wellness, transit, and professional development.
• Bonusly! (Of course we use our own product for peer, work anniversary, and birthday recognition)
💚 What's it like to work at Bonusly?
Culture and employee experience are some of our top priorities! See what we're all about at https://bonus.ly/about, and check out our official Employee Unhandbook to learn more about our culture and values.
🔸 We actively work to #seek-and-embrace-diversity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.