Make recognition fun. Love your work
Full Stack Software Engineer (Senior Level)$125k – $140k • 0.15% – 0.25%
Make recognition fun. Love your work. 🤗💚🎉
We're rated 4.6 on Glassdoor—learn what makes Bonusly's culture special in our Employee Un-handbook and follow along with life at Bonusly on our Instagram (@bonuslyhq)!
Join our small but growing team dedicated to building engaged, recognition-rich cultures in workplaces across the globe!
*** COVID-19 Update: Bonusly is still hiring! In response to the public health emergency facing the world due to the new coronavirus, we will be conducting all interviews and onboarding new hires remotely until further notice, and have instructed our employees to work from home and practice social distancing to reduce the risk of infecting themselves and others.***
We're looking for a Senior-Level Full Stack Software Engineer to join our expanding Product team. As an early hire, you'll be responsible for design and development of new systems and features for our market-leading bonus, reward, and recognition platform. We're looking for someone who is both highly analytical and enthusiastically creative. Ideally, you are a seasoned engineer who can empathize with users, take the lead on design and architecture, and write clean, maintainable code.
You will join our small team and have a huge impact on the trajectory of the company. For contributing your considerable talents to Bonusly, we'll give you the latitude to ideate, create, and live life.
✅At Bonusly, we believe in…
- Awesome user experiences.
- Being agile (lower case ‘a’).
- Automated testing and continuous deployment.
- Not reinventing the wheel.
- Writing great code while also being pragmatic.
- Starting sentences with “After looking at the data, I have a hypothesis ...”
💚You’re a great fit if you…
- Have at least five years of professional web development experience.
- Are smart, user-focused, independent, and a generalist.
- Can hit the ground running with senior-level contributions.
- Possess a strong "get things done" attitude.
💯You should apply if you have skills in...
- Working with a variety of best-in-class cloud providers.
- Product design & architecture.
🎉Benefits and opportunities include...
• Collaborating with a growing team of smart & passionate creators.
• Making work more enjoyable and meaningful by reimagining the way companies recognize and reward their employees.
• Being empowered to innovate, take ownership, and motivate change at a growing company.
• Flexible “work-from” policies.
• Fully covered Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
• Progressive vacation policy.
• 401(k) with employer matching.
• Subsidized wellness, transit, and professional development.
• Bonusly! (Of course we use our own product for peer, work anniversary, and birthday recognition)
💚 What's it like to work at Bonusly?
Culture and employee experience are some of our top priorities! See what we're all about at https://bonus.ly/about, and check out our official Employee Unhandbook to learn more about our culture and values.
🔸 We actively work to #seek-and-embrace-diversity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.