Provide an optimized checkout experience that is 2x faster than the competition
Business Operations Associate (BizOps)
BizOps is a partner to the senior leadership at Bolt, working across the entirety of the business to drive and enable growth. The team leads mission critical, cross-functional efforts, delivering objective analysis and insights, incubating new roles, and executing on strategic initiatives.
On a given week you might be working on complex excel models, debugging our hiring process, or working on laying the groundwork for expansion. Week-to-week and day-to-day you should expect a lot of variety.
We see this role as something that you’ll do for 18-24 months before finding a more permanent position inside of our growing company. You’ll have a high degree of autonomy but also significant mentorship and opportunity for growth.
Ideal candidates come from highly rigorous academic and professional backgrounds.
- Perform analyses and research to deliver recommendations on key strategic questions and initiatives
- Partner with other teams to help them execute on important strategic initiatives or drive operational scale and efficiency
- Own certain business functions by incubating and helping run new teams
- Dig into potential product offerings to guide future growth
- Ensure Bolt has the structure to scale through rapid growth by implementing business and operational systems
- Develop a holistic understanding of Bolt’s business and be able to apply the multidisciplinary thinking to all your analysis and execution
You can be described as follows...
- Strong pattern of academic and/or professional achievement
- Excellent ability to develop relationships at all levels, working well across teams and with external partners
- Self-motivated, low ego, and always ready to roll up your sleeves and work on the hard problems
- Process oriented with a high capacity to lead people and get stuff done
- A mentality for identifying and fixing problems and issues
- Strong strategic and analytical abilities
- Comfortable working in a high growth, constantly changing environment
Nice to haves:
- At least 1+ years of work experience in finance, consulting, tech or other rigorous environment
- Understanding of technology and experience with various tools (e.g. SQL, Excel, Python, Asana) or an aptitude to learn
- Experience in the payments space
Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Medical, dental, & vision
Paid parental leave
Monthly wellness stipend
Monthly team events
Bolt at a glance
Bolt focuses on Enterprise Software, Financial Services, E-Commerce, Payments, and Mobile Payments. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Salt Lake City. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Bolt has raised $90M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2019.