We build flexible, and customizable ecommerce apps that make your online store more powerful
Marketing Operations Specialist
What is Bold Commerce?Named one of Canada’s fastest-growing tech companies by Deloitte, Bold Commerce is a software company specializing in innovative ecommerce apps and solutions for businesses of all sizes. We empower merchants both big and small by providing them with tools to make their ecommerce stores truly awesome.
Staples Canada, V-Dog and KONG Box are among the 90,000+ brands in over 170 countries around the world that trust Bold’s suite of ecommerce tools to power their online stores every day.
We're made up of more than 350 professionals (and growing) who live and breathe ecommerce, and truly give a shit about what we do. We call ourselves Builders. Here at Bold, we live by the BUILDERS Code, our shared set of practices, beliefs and values that help to shape this amazing company. We believe in challenging each other to create the best products and to constantly improve, all to ensure we deliver the best results to our merchants at all times.
Why work at Bold?Our founders have worked to create and maintain a place that our employees look forward to coming to every day. A place where you can learn and grow, where your ideas are valued and where you can do cool things, all while contributing to the larger success of the company. At Bold we embrace and cultivate a culture of creativity, innovation, and collaboration in order to allow everyone to do their best work every day.
Bold Commerce is seeking a highly motivated, self-starter who truly wants to build something from the ground up. As our Marketing Operations Specialist, your core responsibility will be building and managing our HubSpot instance and any future marketing technology that we introduce into the MarTech stack. You will create and introduce new processes that will make a huge impact for our sales and marketing teams and the company as a whole. Reporting to the Director of Revenue Operations, this role will work closely with the demand generation team to ensure we are aligning cross-functionally.
Here’s What You’ll Do
- Build and maintain our HubSpot instance ensuring that end-users have processes that are reliable, consistent and repeatable while making sure that we are following industry standard best-practices. This includes outlining scalable processes as it relates to email marketing and campaign reporting.
- Build and maintain a lead scoring model that fits the needs of the business
- Work cross-functionally to build and maintain lead routing & SDR follow up processes to ensure there are no gaps in follow up
- Build and maintain Salesforce.com use of Campaigns to track marketing efforts from ‘Top of Funnel to Closed Won Revenue’
- Create a repository of documented marketing processes and become the subject matter expert in order to facilitate training
- Own the marketing integration and data model to ensure seamless and consistent data flow within HubSpot and all associated systems, while maintaining data integrity
- Create marketing KPI reports to provide timely insights into marketing campaign performance
Here’s What We Need From You
- 1-3 years experience working in the tech industry in a marketing operations or automation role
- Demonstrated proficiency using Salesforce & HubSpot (or other Marketing Automation System) as an administrator
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, can handle multiple projects at a time, and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- High attention to detail and organizational skills
- Autonomous and self-driven
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills, and strong data management abilities
We offer an employee share ownership program, so that everyone in our company has a voice.
10% time: work on a project of your choice that helps you develop new skills during working hours.
Mentorship programs and career pathing.
Yearly education fund of $500 for every employee.
Innovate or die hackathons: every four months, you can take 48 hours to work on a project of your choice that betters bold, either on your own or in collaboration with fellow employees.
20 working hours a year toward volunteering in the community.
Open door policy across the organization, all the way to bold’s founders and leadership team.
Town hall meetings every friday where all employees get an inside scoop on what’s happening.
“ask us anything” q&a session with our leadership team once a month.
Bold Commerce at a glance
Bold Commerce focuses on Information Technology, E-Commerce, Information Services, and Software. Their company has offices in Winnipeg. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Bold Commerce has raised $16.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2019.