We build flexible, and customizable ecommerce apps that make your online store more powerful
Enterprise Account Executive
What is Bold Commerce?Named one of Canada’s fastest-growing tech companies by Deloitte, Bold Commerce is a software company specializing in innovative ecommerce apps and solutions for businesses of all sizes. We empower merchants both big and small by providing them with tools to make their ecommerce stores truly awesome.
Staples Canada, Vera Bradley and Harry Rosen are among the 90,000+ brands in over 170 countries around the world that trust Bold’s suite of ecommerce tools to power their online stores every day.
We're made up of more than 350 professionals (and growing) who live and breathe ecommerce, and truly give a shit about what we do. We call ourselves Builders. Here at Bold, we live by the BUILDERS Code, our shared set of practices, beliefs and values that help to shape this amazing company. We believe in challenging each other to create the best products and to constantly improve, all to ensure we deliver the best results to our merchants at all times.
Why work at Bold?Our founders have worked to create and maintain a place that our employees look forward to coming to every day. A place where you can learn and grow, where your ideas are valued and where you can do cool things, all while contributing to the larger success of the company. At Bold we embrace and cultivate a culture of creativity, innovation, and collaboration in order to allow everyone to do their best work every day.
Bold is coming to town and we are excited to find a talented Enterprise Account Executive to help grow our Sales and Partnerships team in the US! As one of the best and fastest growing tech companies in North America, we cannot wait to get shit done in Texas!
WHAT'S AWESOME ABOUT THIS JOB?
At Bold, our Enterprise Account Executive is fundamental to the ongoing success of the company! We will rely on this position to grow Bold’s client base by driving the acquisition, retention, and expansion within eCommerce customer accounts. Everyday you’ll be prospecting new customers, maintaining the relationships you have already built, and playing a key role in driving Bold’s sales initiatives. Our industry changes daily so we trust that our Enterprise Account Executive will have a pulse on where it’s going and break ground on this new turf! Our ideal contender will have experience in closing large, complex deals. You must be a natural at generating business and maintaining relationships, and possess the ability to build trust with our clients at the highest levels. As an early member of our business in Austin, this role will play a pivotal part in driving Bold’s advancement in a brand new market. Let this be the opportunity where your foresight and consultative approach drives your career to the next level!
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Focus on their clients and use their exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to maintain strong client relationships
- Manage their existing pipeline while seeking new opportunities
- Grow their entrepreneurial mindset while having the willingness to be coached
- Use a consultative selling approach and their experience managing a complex multi-tiered sales process dealing with decision makers and influencers at all levels
- Drive their own success, this isn’t a typical 9-to-5 job; you must be driven and hungry for success!
You will deliver results by:
- Having a true "hunter" mindset and not being afraid to pick up the phone, with a strong capacity to qualify, build and manage the sales pipeline
- Researching prospects within your territory to understand buying motives and business needs
- Negotiating and closing business for Bold’s suite of products
- Qualifying incoming leads and inquiries regarding Bold’s enterprise products
- Creating a territory plan to identify new sales opportunities and engaging in active outreach (i.e., cold calls and emails) within your designated territory
- Leading meetings and/or product capability assessments with prospects and designing client presentations, web demonstrations and proposals to Illustrate the value of Bold
- Preparing proposal estimates by studying prospect's current procedures and portfolio
- Independently building and maintaining a pipeline of prospects and executing against quotas with the goal of consistently attaining or exceeding sales targets
- Advising your customers through the sales cycle and providing them with a world-class buying journey
- Working closely with both our technology and Partner Account Management team to source new opportunities
Here’s what we need from you:
- 5+ years Enterprise SaaS, PaaS or preferably eCommerce sales experience
- You are based in Austin, TX
- Fearlessness when it comes to hunting new business (this is not a "farming" role)
- Previous success with complex sales involving multiple decision makers and sales cycles
- Exceptional track record selling SaaS or PaaS solutions
- Strong experience selling to C-Suite with a good understanding of eCommerce
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of organizations
- Tenacity, wit and energy to get in front of prime targets and build relationships with new and existing Bold merchants
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and quickly adapt to changing timelines and priorities
- Familiarity of Bold’s Apps
- Experience with Shopify, BigCommerce or other eCommerce/digital platforms
- Experience with a CRM (Salesforce/Hubspot)
- Ability to travel into territory a minimum of 25% of the month
We offer an employee share ownership program, so that everyone in our company has a voice.
10% time: work on a project of your choice that helps you develop new skills during working hours.
Mentorship programs and career pathing.
Yearly education fund of $500 for every employee.
Innovate or die hackathons: every four months, you can take 48 hours to work on a project of your choice that betters bold, either on your own or in collaboration with fellow employees.
20 working hours a year toward volunteering in the community.
Open door policy across the organization, all the way to bold’s founders and leadership team.
Town hall meetings every friday where all employees get an inside scoop on what’s happening.
“ask us anything” q&a session with our leadership team once a month.
Bold Commerce at a glance
Bold Commerce focuses on Information Technology, E-Commerce, Information Services, and Software. Their company has offices in Winnipeg. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Bold Commerce has raised $16.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2019.