The Ultimate AI-Voice Assistant for the EHR
Senior Software Engineering Manager$115k – $165k • 0.0% – 1.0%
We are looking for a passionate and talented Senior Software Engineering Manager to work on our cutting-edge AI-Voice assistant for medical Electronic Health Record Systems. As a member of an agile, high-impact team, you will contribute to all parts of our buisness. Our system combines state of art machine learning techniques and large data resources to create the next generation of voice assistants.
• Manage a team of software engineersin an Agile environment, including sprint planning and code reviews.
• Drive technical projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Take responsibility for the overall planning, execution and success of complex technical projects.
• Contribute technically to projects.
- Communicate effectively with management and sales to ensure we are building the best products.
- Minimum 7 years of software engineering experience
- Expereince managing Agile teams
- Ability to ship products on schedule
- Creative ability to imagine what is needed by the customer even before it is requested.
- Ability to define and measure success against KPIs
- Experience building enterprise-grade scalable products
- A detail oriented eye
- Experience with highly scalable and secure solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience architecting full software systems.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the lastest and best technology.
Good to have but not required:
- Experience working in the healthcare market
- Experince working with a Node.js stack
- Knowledge of NLP/ML/Deep Learning
Benefits of working with Us:
- We are a result & customer-driven company
- Work on challenging real-world problems, with immediate benifits to the markets we serve
- Fast-moving, exciting startup environment
- Competitive salary
- A fully transparent work environment: You will see all aspects of the business and be included decisions
- Employee Stock Options
- Generous PTO
Salary & Equity are negotiable