Helping companies recover their R&D costs from the government using AI and experts
Machine Learning Engineer$90k – $110k
Each year the US and Canadian governments give out billions of dollars in Research and Development tax credits through a very manual and broken process.
At Boast.AI, we are building the future of tax credit recovery with artificial intelligence so companies can get larger returns without the manual work and audit risk.
Our offices are in San Francisco, Toronto, Vancouver, and Calgary.
- Design and deliver innovative AI solutions in various areas of the Boast.AI platform
- Identify appropriate models to be used and improve model accuracy for the Boast.AI platform
- Participate in the product definition, especially around the aspects of AI, attempting to translate complex business requirements into concrete technical solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of work experience in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, including software development
- Experience with one or more of the following: Natural Language Processing, text understanding, classification, pattern recognition, recommendation systems, targeting systems, ranking systems or similar
- Experience with one or more general-purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Python, Scala, Java, C, C++
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices across the development lifecycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- MS or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or related technical field
- Experience with Google Cloud architecture and products
- Experience with one or more frameworks such as Tensorflow, Keras, Apache Beam, Spark
- Demonstrated leadership and self-direction. Willingness to teach others and learn new techniques
- Python proficiency
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed