K-12 Curriculum content specifically designed for classroom technology
Marketing Manager$70k – $80k • No equity
• Develop and implement marketing initiatives that maximize lead generation through to customer retention.
• Develop a deep understanding of our resources and the market. Use this knowledge to create marketing content that ensures customers and prospects see the relevant benefit of our products.
• Track and measure the performance of campaigns; be able to demonstrate the effective and efficient use of resources and ensure continuous improvement.
SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
-Previous experience as an educator or in the education sector
-Excellent copywriting skills
-An ability to quickly learn new systems and technologies
-Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs including Excel and PowerPoint
-Website development – including Wix and WordPress
-Events planning for conferences and networking events
-Negotiation, influencing, and decision-making skills
• Positive, enthusiastic, and tireless work ethic
• A highly motivated, pragmatic self-starter, who can take a hands-on approach
• Ability to work in a team
• Passion for improving education outcomes for students nationwide
• Exceptional attention to detail and organization skills
• Desire for continuous learning
• Performance and results orientated
• Curious and creative
A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing, English or Education.
Meet your team
Boardworks Education at a glance
Boardworks Education focuses on Education, Publishing, K-12 Education, and Education Technology. Their company has offices in Brooklyn and Oxford. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.boardworkseducation.com