Full-stack career platform for 0-2 years higher education job seekers
Full Stack Developer₹4.5L – ₹12L • 0.01% – 0.5%
This role will involve planning, design, development and maintenance of our frontend and backend. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated and can work well both independently and within a team. They are a self-starter - eager to learn new technologies and consider security implications in their designs of our constantly evolving connected health portfolio of products and services.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in delivering high-quality applications
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience on Node.js and frameworks available for it like Express JS etc.
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience on NoSQL DB like Mongo DB.
- Should have good experience in DevOps Technologies such as Jenkins, Kubernetes, etc.
- Ability to work with and lead a team
- connect with our core values like Speed & Imagination, Simplicity & Innovation, Continuous learning etc.
- Should have good Experience with AWS Platform
- Experience with React JS & Redux
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- The knack of adhering to best practices
- Ability to deal with constantly changing technology
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git