Blumberg Capital hasn't added any jobs yet
Get notified when Blumberg Capital posts new jobs.
Latest Stories and News
- 1 month ago
- Ferrum, a startup developing an AI patient safety platform to prevent medical errors, today announced that it secured $9 million in seed funding.
- Blumberg Capital led this latest round in San Francisco-based Ferrum, which saw participation from GSR, Vulcan Capital, Valley Capital Partners, and an undisclosed strategic family office.
- Ferrum provides a HIPAA-compliant evaluation system that runs computer vision and natural language processing algorithms on patient data to spot gaps in health coverage.
- The plan is to use the capital infusion to refine the company’s product as Ferrum makes engineering, sales, and marketing hires.
- 4 months ago
- Shyft is announcing it has raised $15 million in Series A funding to make the moving process less painful — specifically in the situations where your employer is paying for the move.
- When a company that uses Shyft decides to relocate you — whether you’re a new hire or just transferring to a new office — you should get an email prompting you to download the Shyft app, where you can chat with a “move coach” who guides you through the process.
- You’ll also be able to catalog the items you want to move over a video call and get estimates from movers. And you’ll receive moving-related offers from companies like Airbnb, Wag, Common, Sonder and Home Chef.
- The new funding, meanwhile, was led by Inovia Capital, with participation from Blumberg Capital and FJ Labs.