BlueStacks is the fastest growing platform on PC/Mac for playing mobile games
Account Development Manager - Europe€20k – €40k
BlueStacks, the #1 mobile gaming platform on PC, is looking for an experienced driver of client/partner relations to join our Business Development and Partnerships team in Europe.
The Account Manager will be responsible for nurturing relationships and growing business with existing clients, as well as manage the monthly revenue of the existing book of business in assigned accounts. You will be an integral part of the EU team and help your teammates with providing the best service to clients and keeping up to date with the mobile gaming market as a whole. The Account Manager will also be responsible for identifying opportunities to expand the BlueStacks portfolio through existing accounts.
• Manage the overall relationship with your book of business
• Identify opportunities to grow BlueStacks portfolio through up-sell opportunities and manage the sales cycle
• Monitor account satisfaction and identify customer problems; coordinate with BlueStacks BD team to remedy situations
• Proactively manage pipeline; input, monitor, and update opportunities in a timely fashion
• Keep track of existing campaigns and identify ways we can improve performance and recognise new opportunities.
• Identify and coordinate timely involvement of BD team for app launches and other opportunities for clients and leads.
• Assist BD team with trends, cases and information you discover in the gaming industry.
• Develop and maintain an up-to-date expert understanding of assigned account solutions and understanding of relevant competitor solutions
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in business, marketing, tech or a related field
• Minimum of 1-2 years of sales, customer service or marketing experience required
BlueStacks is only considering candidates that have prior experience within the online entertainment/gaming/mobile app gaming industries.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Basic knowledge of sales theories and techniques and ability to deal tactfully and courteously with clients
• Experience in Mobile Industry and understanding of the basic language 'CPI/CAP/etc.'
• Required experience in managing account relationships, identifying additional sales opportunities, and closing deals
• Autonomous with ability to work in cross-functional teams and across geographies.
• Able to work remotely and reliably with minimal supervision
• Self-starter with excellent time-management skills
• Superior relationship management and interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; experience delivering compelling presentations
• Ability to speak and write in English and Russian fluently and idiomatically
Who is BlueStacks?
With users in 100+ countries, BlueStacks blurs lines between mobile and PC gaming. BlueStacks is the fastest growing gaming platform on PC/Mac with 5M+ mobile game installs every day. Our unique value of bringing mobile games to PC gamers has created one of the most lucrative trends in mobile gaming. Putting a mobile game in front of tens of millions of incredibly valuable (time+money) gamers has never been more easily accessible by all developers throughout Europe.
Why work at BlueStacks
BlueStacks is rapidly expanding across the globe from our user base to our team itself. We are profitable and the growth possibilities in front of us are super exciting! Still need more convincing? Here are some other reasons why you should apply if this role sounds like something you could take ownership of and you meet the requirements above:
- Your actions will have an impact on the everyday life of millions of people (seriously, 400MM people have used BlueStacks - that’s a lot of gamers).
- You will have the ability to grow yourself in ways you didn’t know were possible. Your comfort zone is going to expand.
- Free work schedule - we are interested in what you have done this week to make your relationships successful and profitable, not in how many hours you spent sitting in a chair. As long as you hit your targets, then we are good!
- Our team is truly international with people from Dallas, Texas to Tokyo, Japan. Our culture encourages loads of learning from each other.
- Have a crazy idea like painting a bus in the BlueStacks color scheme to generate buzz with developers at a conference? Awesome. We love fun and creative ideas.
- It’s ok to make a mistake. If the bus idea doesn’t work out, we learn from it and move on. Again, we want you to grow and stretch like crazy.
- We hire for the long haul - much of our team has been here 8+ years (BlueStacks was founded in 2011).
- Competitive salary DOE.
Meet your team
BlueStacks at a glance
BlueStacks focuses on Mobile, Android, Mobile Games, and PC Gaming. Their company has offices in Dallas, London, Campbell, Tokyo, and Gurgaon. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, BlueStacks has raised $40M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2014.