BlueStacks is the fastest growing platform on PC/Mac for playing mobile games
Director, Business Development - Europe€50k – €85k
Who is BlueStacks?
With users in 100+ countries, BlueStacks blurs lines between mobile and PC gaming. BlueStacks is the fastest growing gaming platform on PC/Mac with 5M+ mobile game installs every day. Our unique value of bringing mobile games to PC gamers has created one of the most lucrative trends in mobile gaming. Putting a mobile game in front of tens of millions of incredibly valuable (time+money) gamers has never been more easily accessible by all developers throughout Europe.
Where is this position located?
As our existing partners in Europe are scattered across Berlin, London, Paris and dozens of other cities in between, we are flexible on where a candidate can be based. This is a remote position with no office attendance required; however, proximity to a major airport will be helpful as this role does require travel every few weeks to meet with your partners.
Are there any requirements?
BlueStacks is only considering candidates with prior experience in the mobile gaming space such as Ad Network Sales/BizDev, User Acq etc. In addition, we require candidates which possess pre-existing relationships with several game developers on our target list. If you have no experience in mobile gaming, then this is not the position for you.
What would I be doing?:
Your role at BlueStacks is simply continuing to build partnerships with some new but mostly old friends that are producing some of the hottest mobile games on the market today. Expect to drink lots of coffee or coconut water as you travel around to meet all of your contacts.
Why work at BlueStacks:
BlueStacks is rapidly expanding across the globe from our user base to our team itself. We are profitable and the growth possibilities in front of us are super exciting! Still need more convincing? Here are some other reasons why you should apply if this role sounds like something you could take ownership of and you meet the requirements above:
- Your actions will have an impact on the everyday life of millions of people (seriously, 400MM people have used BlueStacks - that’s a lot of gamers).
- You will have the ability to grow yourself in ways you didn’t know were possible. Your comfort zone is going to expand.
- Free work schedule - we are interested in what you have done this week to make your relationships successful and profitable, not in how many hours you spent sitting in a chair. As long as you hit your targets, then we are good!
- Our team is truly international with people from Dallas, Texas to Tokyo, Japan. Our culture encourages loads of learning from each other.
- Have a crazy idea like painting a bus in the BlueStacks color scheme to generate buzz with developers at a conference? Awesome. We love fun and creative ideas.
- It’s ok to make a mistake. If the bus idea doesn’t work out, we learn from it and move on. Again, we want you to grow and stretch like crazy.
- We hire for the long haul - much of our team has been here 8+ years (BlueStacks was founded in 2011).
- Competitive salary DOE.
Meet your team
BlueStacks at a glance
BlueStacks focuses on Mobile, Android, Mobile Games, and PC Gaming. Their company has offices in Dallas, London, Campbell, Tokyo, and Gurgaon. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, BlueStacks has raised $40M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2014.