Data-driven mental healthcare
Senior Account Executive, Payers/Health Plans
About the role
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our team and help partner with Payers and Health Plans. Our team’s focus is to help clinicians deliver more effective, efficient, and personalized mental healthcare. We pride ourselves in rethinking established paradigms and bringing creative solutions into existence in the mental healthcare space.
As our first Account Executive exclusively focused on partnering with Payers, you'll work closely with the CEO to help set our strategy around strategy, opportunities, focus areas, and more. You'll spend time cultivating relationships with payers who are interested in implementing innovative solutions to their networks to help increase effectiveness and improve efficiencies. These solutions will initially be provider-oriented, but your role will also entail helping to better understand that market opportunity and how that should influence product development over the long-term. Ultimately, your goal will be to sign partnerships with payers to help distribute Blueprint to its providers/members, help bolster reimbursement opportunities and/or pay, models, help monetize our aggregate outcomes dataset, and more.
Ideal Candidates Have...
- 5+ years of experience selling software solutions to payers/health plans
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth, startup environment
- Strong communication skills. You're a great speaker, listener, and writer. We value concise, simple, and buzzword-free communication and prefer to over-communicate.
- An ability to win. You have exceptional personal ambition but a team-first collaborative attitude
- An excitement to self-motivate and an ability to chart your own path on a day-to-day basis
- A results-oriented attitude and are excited about setting and hitting goals
Blueprint at a glance
Blueprint focuses on Mental Health. Their company has offices in Chicago. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Blueprint has raised $1.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2019.