Data-driven mental healthcare
Engineering Manager$140k – $160k
About the Role
We are looking for a driven and talented Engineering Manager to join our team. You'll work on all aspects of the current product and future product development, take part in technology-related decisions and impact our culture, processes, and practices. We build features swiftly and accurately; oftentimes going from concept and planning to development, testing, and deployment in a matter of days.
What You’ll Do...
- Lead delivery and implementation of Blueprint's application
- Manage Application projects: plan, track, communicate and deliver
- Act as the single point of contact for team members in both functional, technical, and support clarifications
- Communicate progress, risks, expectations, timelines, milestones and other key project metrics to team members and C level executives
- Individual code contribution on as-needed bases
- Drive the growth of the engineering team: work with our recruiting team, participate in screening and hiring processes
- Manage the engineering team through service-based leadership and prioritize personal growth and development
What You Bring...
- Adaptive to entrepreneurial high-growth environment
- 5+ years of development experience as an individual contributor
- 3+ years of experience in a management role
- Self-Motivated and believer in getting things done
- Expert Problem solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and work autonomously or with a team
- Experience with Agile & Kanban management systems
- Experience working with cloud-native hosting providers (AWS, Heroku)
- Experience with data security (e.g. HIPAA, SOC-II, etc)
- Experience managing or being involved on the dev-ops side
Blueprint at a glance
Blueprint focuses on Mental Health. Their company has offices in Chicago. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Blueprint has raised $1.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2019.