Data-driven mental healthcare
About the role
We are looking for a M to join our team. Our team’s focus is to help clinicians deliver more effective, efficient, and personalized mental healthcare. We pride ourselves in rethinking established paradigms and bringing creative solutions into existence in the mental healthcare space. In this role, you will
In this role, you will...
- Help develop and execute a multi-channel demand generation and account-based marketing strategy that is aligned with the sales team to achieve revenue and pipeline goals
- Continually optimize programs to ensure customer acquisition costs are in line with our return on investment goals
- Collaborate with the other teams and teammates to create a marketing strategy that inspires prospects to engage with the Blueprint team
- Own the marketing technology stack and related operations; Evaluate and recommend new technologies to optimize performance and conversions.
- Establish shared metrics and analytics with Sales to understand and improve marketing’s contribution to the sales funnel.
- Create a weekly set of dashboards and reports showcasing KPIs for GTM leaders; Build ad-hoc reports as needed.
Ideal candidates have...
- 4+ years of of experience in demand generation and enterprise marketing role for B2B products
- A track record of success working with a B2B sales team, delivering qualified leads and developing a strong pipeline
- Experience leveraging data to help develop KPIs, optimize metrics, and track performance against growth goals
- A strong understanding of account-based marketing, marketing automation, HubSpot, lead-scoring, segmentation, revenue attribution, influence, and ROI
- Deep expertise in developing various enterprise marketing channels – digital programs, webinars, thought leadership, channel partners, website, events, industry partners, and more
- A basic understanding of landing pages, digital marketing, and advertising
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- A self-motivated and persuasive personality, with a warm and nurturing characteristics
Blueprint at a glance
Blueprint focuses on Mental Health. Their company has offices in Chicago. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Blueprint has raised $1.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2019.