Data-driven mental healthcare
About the role
We are looking for a Director of Operations who is passionate about changing the status quo and bringing mental healthcare into the 21st century. In this role, you'll wear multiple hats with shifting responsibilities across the organization. You should have a "whatever-it-takes" mentality to help Blueprint scale. While your priorities will shift on a day-to-day basis, your primary focus will remain on sales, marketing, and our go-to-market strategy and execution.
- Enjoy defining new processes from scratch to help standardize and optimize things that are already proven to work
- Have strong financial modeling skills and are data/excel junkies
- Like to have objective ways to set goals, determine key milestones, and measure progress
- Have an innate ability to inspire others to achieve goals
- Are strong communicators and are passionate about cross-functional collaboration
- Have experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Have experience managing people in a variety of roles
- Are excited about the prospect of operating in the unknown in ever-changing circumstances and priorities
Who you are...
- 5+ years of experience in a strategy and/or operations role
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Strong data & analytics skills, experience with SQL is a plus
- Strong communication skills and innate attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly and excitement to wear multiple hats and constantly shift gears and roles
- Ability to roll your sleeves up and get into the weeds but also zoom out and think about the long-term 30,000-foot view
- Self-motivated and persuasive, with a warm and nurturing personality
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment is a bonus
- Experience in healthcare is a bonus
Blueprint at a glance
Blueprint focuses on Mental Health. Their company has offices in Chicago. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Blueprint has raised $1.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2019.