Account Executive$80k – $100k
As an Account Executive, you will:
Prospect key revenue opportunities for the Company. Your primary responsibility will be to identify, develop, and close new business opportunities quickly and efficiently.
As a key, customer-facing member of the outside sales team, you will sell to real estate investors, builders, lenders, and others. Significant growth opportunities are available for high performers that contribute to continued growth in Blueprint Title’s revenue and client base.
What you may work on:
- Owning the full-cycle sales process including prospecting, qualifying, and closing deals
- Contacting potential clients through cold calls, emails, and meetings
- Pinpointing client needs, selling solutions, and becoming a trusted resource
- Coordinating with other internal teams to ensure great client experience and improve process
- Identifying and uncovering market opportunities
What we are looking for in you:
- 3 – 5 years of outside sales experience
- Track record of exceeding sales goals and building a book of business
- Experience selling to loan officers, mortgage brokers, banks, etc. preferred
- Real estate or real estate finance background and general working knowledge of real estate transactions is required
- A genuine and magnetic personality; great sense of humor, friendly, coachable, competitive and motivated
- Desire to work autonomously and take ownership of work
- Proactive, flexible approach to problem-solving; you like to share sales and industry learnings
- Ability to understand and use data to locate potential areas for improvement
- Authentic excitement to join a fast-growing, venture-backed startup that operates at the intersection of real estate, law, and insurance.
What you can expect from our hiring process:
- Start by applying and answering a few short questions
- A phone interview with our recruiting team and the hiring leader
- An onsite interview to meet the rest of the team
What you will get from us:
- 100% employer paid medical premiums for all employees.
- Dental, vision, and HSA account.
- Competitive compensation package
- Performance-based bonuses and equity options
- Unlimited vacation days and flexible work hours
- Opportunity for you to help drive growth in a startup company
- Team events, casual dress code, great office amenities We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need
100% employer paid premium for employees
Employer matched 401k
up to 4% employer matching!
Employee stock options
For ALL employees
Work from home friendly
Flexible work hours
unlimited vacation with a minimum 10 day of vacation required!
Monthly wellness stipend
Professional development stipend
Blueprint Title Company at a glance
Blueprint Title Company focuses on Real Estate, Legal, Real Estate Investors, Real Estate Technology, and Legal Tech. Their company has offices in Atlanta, Dallas, Washington DC, Maryland, and Charlotte. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.