Modernizing the real estate closing process
Business Development Representative$65k – $85k • 0.1% – 0.1%
The goal of Blueprint Title Company is simple: streamline residential real estate closings for buyers, sellers, and real estate service professionals. We bring innovative technology, process, and pricing to the $16 Billion Title Insurance industry. Founded in January 2017, Blueprint Title operates over a broad, multi-state footprint and is quickly expanding.
We are a team of driven individuals with a passion for disrupting title insurance and modernizing the closing experience. We are looking for high performers to share our mission and join in our growth. As a member of the Blueprint Title team, you will help us lead the charge in proving that the real estate closing industry is ready for novel technology, lower pricing, and better service.
Who we are looking for:
We’re looking for goal-oriented salespeople who thrive in a fast-paced outbound sales environment. Business Development Representatives (BDRs) research, prospect, and help qualify key revenue opportunities for the Company. BDRs set and coordinate meetings with prospects for our Account Executives and executive team members.
If you’ve ever wanted to get in on the ground floor of a growing, venture backed start-up, this is the place for you. You have an opportunity to make a huge impact on a business that will invest in your professional development. Significant growth opportunities are available for high performers that contribute to continued growth in Blueprint Title’s revenue and client base.
What you will do:
• Identify potential clients in new and existing markets via online research
• Build and prioritize target prospect lists of real estate investors, builders, and/or lenders
• Contact potential clients via thoughtful outbound email, social media, text messaging, and cold calls to set and exceed a quota of discovery meetings (calls, zooms, and occasionally in-person conversations) for other members of Blueprint Title’s sales team
• Diligently update our CRM, Hubspot, to capture sales analytics and stay current on leads and follow-ups
• Shadow members of the Blueprint team to help you develop additional knowledge of Blueprint’s products/markets so that you can grow in responsibility with Blueprint
• Assist various members of the sales team with special projects
What we are looking for in you:
• Track record of high achievement in a sales environment
• Strong written, listening, and verbal communication skills
• Respect for detail oriented, data-driven sales processes
• Strong sense of urgency and ownership as well as a deep pride and desire to exceed goals
• Evidence of confidence, curiosity, creativity, coachability, optimism, initiative, and flexibility
• General knowledge or interest in learning about real estate transactions, the closing process, and title insurance
• Excitement to join a fast-growing, venture-backed startup that operates at the intersection of real estate, law, and insurance.
What you will get from us
• Competitive compensation package
• Performance-based bonuses and stock options
• 401k plan with employer matching
• Wellness Stipend
• Professional Development Stipend
• 100% employer paid medical coverage for employees
• Dental/Vision coverage and HSA account
• Flexible hours, work-from-home, and vacation policies
• Opportunity to help drive growth in a startup company
• Team events, casual dress code, and great office amenities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
100% employer paid premium for employees
Employer matched 401k
up to 4% employer matching!
Employee stock options
For ALL employees
Work from home friendly
Flexible work hours
unlimited vacation with a minimum 10 day of vacation required!
Monthly wellness stipend
Professional development stipend
Blueprint Title Company at a glance
Blueprint Title Company focuses on Real Estate, Legal, Real Estate Investors, Real Estate Technology, and Legal Tech. Their company has offices in Atlanta, Dallas, Washington DC, Maryland, and Charlotte. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.