Bluecrew is helping you earn top pay for the jobs that fit your life
Customer Experience Manager (Onsite Manager)
Customer Experience Manager
Bluecrew - Dallas, Texas
Recognized by Fast Company as one of the world’s most innovative companies, Bluecrew is a W-2 staffing technology platform that makes it easy to hire and manage a flexible workforce—from on-demand to long-term. Employers get instant access to pre-screened workers, and workers get to choose jobs that fit their life with the benefits and protections they deserve.
Founded in 2015, Bluecrew is disrupting the traditional staffing model (an industry worth $130 billion which is almost exclusively offline) with a mobile-first platform that offers workers control, flexibility, and protection, while instantly connecting them to high quality, short and long-term employment opportunities. Unlike gig economy platforms, all Crew Members are W-2 employees of Bluecrew, receiving benefits and protections like minimum wage, overtime, sick pay, and workers' compensation. Bluecrew is headquartered in Chicago with a presence in markets nationwide and is owned and operated by IAC.
The role of the Customer Experience Manager is to be an extension of the Bluecrew Team in the field. The Customer Experience Manager aims to deliver a consistent, seamless experience to our Workers and Customers that create memorable moments unlike any other provider in the industry.
- Assist in checking workers in and out of shifts
- Assist in any onsite customer requests regarding crew
- Train end users on the Bluecrew mobile application
- Answer any worker or customer questions regarding Bluecrew
- Record client feedback, information, etc. in CRM
- Collaborate with Account Management and Support Teams
- 2-3 years in customer facing / customer service role (preferably within staffing)
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different situations
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bluecrew at a glance
Bluecrew focuses on Recruiting, Temporary Staffing, Human Resources, and Staffing Firms. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Chicago, and Eugene. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Bluecrew has raised $16.7M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2018.