Bluecrew is helping you earn top pay for the jobs that fit your life
Recognized by Fast Company as one of the world’s most innovative companies, Bluecrew is a W-2 technology platform that makes it easy to hire and manage a flexible workforce—from on-demand to long-term. Employers get instant access to pre-screened workers, and workers get to choose jobs that fit their life with the benefits and protections they deserve.
Founded in 2015, Bluecrew is disrupting the traditional staffing model (an industry worth $130 billion which is almost exclusively offline) with a mobile-first platform that offers workers control, flexibility, and protection, while instantly connecting them to high quality, short and long-term employment opportunities. Unlike gig economy platforms, all hourly workers (we call them Crew Members) are W-2 employees of Bluecrew, receiving benefits and protections like minimum wage, overtime, sick pay, and workers' compensation. Bluecrew has offices in Chicago and Seattle with a presence in markets nationwide and is owned and operated by IAC.
Bluecrew’s Marketing team is looking for a proactive, growth-minded marketer to support key B2B marketing objectives as we scale our client acquisition and retention programs, which at Bluecrew means managing the day-to-day execution of our lead gen and client retention strategies.
In this role, you’ll execute marketing and go-to-market strategies to ensure smooth, consistent, and impactful marketing campaigns - for both new client acquisition and current client retention. You’ll also be responsible for developing and implementing new audience-engagement approaches through our multichannel social media efforts.
The marketing team at Bluecrew is leading a digital revolution in an industry that is still being run offline with old school tactics, and you will be a driving force on the team that wants to change the way hourly workers find jobs. This is a results-oriented role where you’d be developing programs with a data-first approach, executing, and nimbly iterating with a strong test-and-learn mentality to hit key goals and metrics.
Manage the day-to-day execution of our lead generation and client retention strategies.
- Plan, implement, manage, and monitor Bluecrew’s social media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts, and increase traffic and engagement.
- Provide analytics and reporting on marketing performance and results by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
Contribute to the effort to grow Bluecrew’s brand awareness, recognition, and equity in industries and cities where Bluecrew operates.
Be a resource for all internal Bluecrew teams to support any messaging efforts, including market-facing and in-app, to help communicate with current and prospective clients.
- At least 1-3 years of B2B-focused marketing program management.
- Experience in managing ongoing marketing strategies to meet company objectives.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms - such as HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, or Eloqua.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media, with proven experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Experience writing and editing client- and prospect-facing communications, including emails, blog posts, white papers, and/or sales collateral and an understanding of marketing best practices for written communications.
- An understanding of a variety of marketing, advertising, and brand-focused tactics.
- Experience with regular performance reporting through a closed-loop, data-driven reporting framework.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all departments.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated success leading initiatives, establishing and achieving goals, and succeeding in a team environment.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, public relations, or related field
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bluecrew at a glance
Bluecrew focuses on Recruiting, Temporary Staffing, Human Resources, and Staffing Firms. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Chicago, and Eugene. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Bluecrew has raised $16.7M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2018.