We empower commerce organizations to discover their best customers and keep them for life
Forward Deployed Engineer
Bluecore is a retail marketing technology company that is reimagining the way retailers communicate with shoppers. The 2019 launch of Bluecore Communicate™ introduces retailers to a fundamentally different email solution that replaces manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. More than 400 retail brands, including Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, TomboyX, and Bass Pro Shops, increase their marketing performance with less effort through Bluecore. Bluecore has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and is ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
The Customer Success team at Bluecore is committed to delivering quality products and services by holding each other accountable and always being open and honest. We use curiosity and creativity to drive ourselves and our customers towards higher levels of success while fostering a fun and collaborative environment.
Bluecore’s Forward Deployed Engineering (FDE) unit is a software engineering team dedicated to helping Bluecore customers to extract maximum value from the Bluecore decisioning platform. As an FDE, you will bring your technical know-how to the front lines, working directly with customers to draw meaningful intelligence from their websites and implement marketing solutions that map to the customer’s vertical, audience behavior and product mix.
You Are A Perfect Fit If You Love:
~Interfacing with Clients: You are someone who loves chatting with clients and figuring out how to push the limits of Bluecore’s technology for them. You are equal parts engineer, consultant and subject matter expert with distinct gravitas. Our customers are often non-technical and are responsible for choosing and buying technically sophisticated products. The better we are at helping them understand and use our product, the more successful they will be and the more they will appreciate Bluecore.
~Metrics and Data: You are someone who finds yourself consumed by daily, weekly and monthly metrics and loves turning those into best practices. Seriously, you will be advising executive-level decision makers at billion dollar brands on best business practices.
~Teaching Others: You are someone who actually believes that diversity in thought and skills makes for a better workplace and a better you.
- Configure and integrate Bluecore’s decisioning platform (terabytes of behavioral data) for our range of top clients, such as Teleflora, Best Buy Canada, Tommy Hilfiger, and more.
- Serve as the technical point-of-contact pre-launch; essentially, act as a technical consultant.
- Serve as the technical point-of-contact post-launch: work closely with the rest of the Customer Success team and directly with clients to think creatively about customizations and different ways to leverage the Bluecore platform.
- Develop the best technical solution possible for the toughest challenges that our customers will throw at you.
- Foster new ideas and approaches to improve the Bluecore platform and help implement them.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience working and communicating directly with customers.
- 1+ years in a technical role
- Ability to take ambiguous workflows and turn them into structured processes.
- Familiarity with e-commerce is a plus
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily catered lunch and snacks
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness reimbursement for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation reimbursement
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.