Transform shoppers into lifetime customers
For experienced retail marketing technology sellers, join our mission and embrace the e-commerce revolution!
Bluecore is a marketing technology company that’s reimagining how the world’s fastest growing retail brands transform casual shoppers into lifetime customers. Through our patented retail data model and the recent release of Bluecore Communicate™ and Bluecore Site™, we replace manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. We are credited with doubling email revenue, and increasing customer retention for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora, and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
Currently we are looking for an established high performing Account Executive to drive new business. This role is responsible for generating sales opportunities through outbound prospecting and converting marketing leads. The ideal candidate will have a track record of selling multi-faceted engagements in the eCommerce industry, be comfortable navigating complex organizations and exceptional sales discipline. The ideal candidate has an understanding of the retail and MarTech industry with a background in solving business problems with data.
- Build and maintain a consistently healthy pipeline by sourcing and securing qualified sales opportunities within a defined book of business
- Exceptional Salesforce hygiene to provide up to date and accurate ongoing forecasts
- Gain Command of Bluecore Message - ability to master the business problem we solve, the value Bluecore provides and why it is unique in the marketplace
- Conduct well-informed and consultative meetings with senior level executives to demonstrate the business value of the Bluecore Platform that clearly articulates our innovative products
- Negotiate balanced initial commercial deal terms, renewals and expansions that profit Bluecore while benefiting the client; shepherd the deal through legal negotiation
- Forecast and maintain territory planning on a quarterly basis
- 7 - 10 years demonstrated track record of winning new business in high tech/MarTech space coupled with strong contacts in retail. Experience selling web-based software as a service (SaaS) applications with eCommerce/online retail experience strongly preferred
- Consistent and proven delivery of attaining quota targets and maintaining a healthy pipeline
- Extremely well-versed in Retailer-specific marketing challenges and solutions landscape
- Passionate about forecast accuracy and sales hygiene. Dedicated follow up skills that allow nothing to fall through the cracks
- Strong executive presence and great presentation skills along with high confidence in engaging with executive decision makers. Prior experience selling directly to and ability to influence C-level executives
- Powerful communication and interpersonal skills. Highly articulate via phone, email and in person is a differentiator, along with a positive engaged approach to working collaboratively with internal colleagues and external partners.
- Inspired by working in a constantly changing and evolving work environment where growth is non-stop
- Our office is currently fully remote with the option of remaining remote or potentially returning to our NYC HQ if and when appropriate.
- This role may require travel in the future
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office and/or Learning and Development opportunities
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.
Full Medical, Dental, and Vision with Out-of-Network coverage options and Flexible Spending Accounts-- all effective Day 1
Free catered-in lunch daily in our NYC HQ
Monthly gym membership reimbursement
Monthly commuting expense reimbursement
Ladies of Bluecore, Lunch & Learn, Bluecore University, Bluecore Buddy Program, and Diversity & Inclusion Trainings, Working Groups & Seminars
Company-sponsored events & social calendar
Regular Hackathons, Trivia Nights, Board Game Nights, Movie Nights, and Improv
Bi-Weekly Town Hall, Impact Series, Bi-Yearly Company Kick-Off Events, and Open Q&A's with Bluecore's CEO, Co-founders, and Board Members
Bluecore at a glance
Bluecore focuses on SaaS, E-Commerce, Advertising, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in New York City, New York, London, and Noida. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Bluecore has raised $119.219M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2020.