Data Science. Without Code
Full-Stack Engineer$1k – $5k • 0.2% – 0.9%
About the job
A full-stack engineer is required to build the majority of our front-end and support the backend of a ML based application. The ideal candidate will be dedicated to building web apps and have some familiarity with AI/ML technologies.
An ideal candidate must have:
- A basic knowledge of devops.
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (e.g. Python, Java, NodeJS, R)
- Knowledge of multiple frameworks (e.g. svelte, React, etc)
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. PostgresSQL, MySQL, MongoDB)
- Familiarity with development tools (e.g. Git, Docker)
- Knowledge of modern cloud tools AWS, Azure, GCP etc.
- Experience with production-grade web applications
- Tertiary education not essential
- 1 year of development experience
- Strong knowledge of UX/UI best practice
- Forward-thinker with passion for web development
- User-driven approach with passion towards delivering quality work
- A team player and ability to collaborate
Process: After initial call, you will be given an assessment to complete. Once you are done with the assessment, a team member will have a call where we will discuss the completed assessment. Since this is a totally remote position, all interviews will be done online.
Initial 3 month internship with a team based in Brisbane but mostly working remotely. Will accept offers from anywhere in Australia.