India's best coffee, roasted fresh on order, delivered straight to you door
We are looking for a talented, energetic and team-oriented individual to manage and oversee all cafe operations in the Mumbai region. The person will be responsible for driving customer experiences, team growth and a positive working environment, as well as financial performance.
• Oversee and develop cafe managers to ensure great customer service, efficiency and financial performance of all cafes.
• Work closely with the training team to monitor staff progress and ensure growth of team members.
• Review cafe staff quarterly, provide feedback, set goals.
• Hire and induct new cafe staff.
• Manage cafe staff rosters, hours, holidays and wage sheets.
• Coordinate with the marketing team to execute events.
• Oversee all daily cafe operations ensuring all SOPs are met.
• Develop and execute systems to gather feedback from staff and customers and work on implementing improvements.
• Deal with customer complaints or queries that escalate beyond cafe managers.
• Ensure the store fulfils all legal health, compliance and safety guidelines and handle all official visits to the cafes.
• Monitor and control expenses, track and grow revenue, and identify profitability improving measures.
• Monitor and control wastage and pilferage.
• Coordinate with the supply chain team to ensure appropriate stock levels and oversee regular stock-taking exercises.
• Prepare cafe level and city level reports, discuss performance with management and suggest and execute required changes.
• 4+ years of operations leadership or equivalent experience with direct ownership of a P&L, change and people development involving a large front-line team.
• Experience managing mid-level employees with a proven track record of developing high performing teams.
• A deep appreciation for creating exceptional customer experiences and an appreciation for coffee.
• Ability to adapt and bring structure to unstructured environments.
• Ability to communicate in an environment where English is the second language.
• Self-motivated, focused, driven individual who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment.
• Must be willing to travel frequently.
• Should have exposure of designing process controls/checks to measure the quality of output through a production process.
ABOUT BLUE TOKAI COFFEE ROASTERS
We are India’s largest specialty-focused coffee company, with coffee roasteries in New Delhi and Mumbai and a growing network of cafes. All of our coffees are sourced from leading growers across the country, and traceability and long-term relationships with our farms are integral to what we do. We are focused on sourcing, roasting, brewing the best beans India has to offer.
Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters at a glance
Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters focuses on E-Commerce, Retail, and Food and Beverages. Their company has offices in Delhi. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.bluetokaicoffee.com