India's best coffee, roasted fresh on order, delivered straight to you door
Customer Service Representative
We’re looking for an energetic and professional Customer Service Representative to join our team. Whether it’s through phone, email, social media or in-person, every customer interaction is an opportunity to engage with people to provide a positive experience with our brand and providing excellent customer service is a core part of our mission.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Respond to customer inquiries across all communication channels.
• Keep up to date with offered products and provide accurate answers to questions related to product features, pricing, and availability.
• Work closely with internal departments to meet customers' needs and resolve complicated issues.
• Help resolve product returns and service / maintenance requests.
Work with courier partners to respond to shipping inquiries and expedite order deliveries.
• Monitor and analyse customer feedback / reviews and provide suggestions to improve CSAT.
• Keep track of product listings to ensure accurate content across all sales channels (description, images, price, etc.).
• 0 - 2 years of experience in a similar role
• Self-starter with demonstrated initiative
• Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
• Ability to empathise with and prioritise customer needs.
• Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills.
• Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
• Ability to comprehend and interpret customer issues correctly and communicate the solution clearly.
• Ability to compose accurate, concise and grammatically correct written responses.
• Ability to communicate effectively with internal departments and work in a team environment
• Familiar with MS Office / Google tools (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.) and basic understanding of e-commerce websites (Shopify, Amazon, etc.) and how they work.
• Ability to understand and quickly learn new tools / softwares.
• Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritisation of tasks as assigned
• Must be willing to work on weekends.
Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters at a glance
Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters focuses on E-Commerce, Retail, and Food and Beverages. Their company has offices in Delhi. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.bluetokaicoffee.com