India's best coffee, roasted fresh on order, delivered straight to you door
Front-End Developer₹8L – ₹13L
Blue Tokai Coffee is India’s largest specialty coffee company, with a focus on integrating technology into everything we do. We are looking for incredible people that are also very passionate and experienced developers to join our office in Delhi. You'll be a core member of a small but amazing engineering team, responsible for building quality products, end to end, using the latest technologies.
The role is yours to make. We’re growing the team and we need a motivated front-end developer to integrate with our team to build an awesome user experience across the platform.
● Customizing our e-commerce store (Shopify)
● Creating self-contained, reusable and testable modules and components
● Deployment of production codebase in AWS
● You’ll participate in UI, UX, and product planning sessions
● Successfully integrate data between various systems
● Conduct small POCs with product features before rolling out to customers
● Build and manage dashboards to provide visibility to management for ensuring data driven decisions
● Debugging problems across the stack, such as networking issues, memory leaks etc.
● Build service artefacts, plan deployment, coordinate timeline and tasks with project management and teams
● You should take pride in pixel-perfect implementations and be able to write HTML, SASS and cross-browser compatible code in your sleep
● A sense of good UI design
● Knowledge of one or more AWS, Docker, Kubernetes or node.js
● Profound knowledge of handy tools and technologies like hockey app, sentry, VS AppCenter, Google Analytics etc.
● Have a good understanding of Github, version control, release cycles, testing, collaborating with other engineers
● A history of working on side/hobby projects and contributing to open source projects is a plus
● Experience with SEO and PWA
● You know your limits and how to work on a deadline
● You are a problem-solver with an inquisitive and innovative min.
● We do prefer candidates who have gone through the Google Summer of Code program or have a 2-4 year’s work experience in a Series B or C start-up
● Exposure to the best eCommerce brands globally and the rapidly growing Shopify ecosystem.
● Good work-life balance, we have a 5-day work culture.
● An open culture with passionate and super-smart co-workers.
● Appreciation, flat hierarchies, shared growth and lively interactions.
● Plenty of space for your ideas
● Free Amazing Coffee.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters at a glance
Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters focuses on E-Commerce, Retail, and Food and Beverages. Their company has offices in Delhi. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.bluetokaicoffee.com