Creating technology solutions for good. creating a safer, happier, and more sustainable future
Jobs at BlueOwl
Use your talents to save lives by preventing auto accidents before they happen Work at a socially conscious and cutting edge spinoff of a Fortune 50 company Re-Engineer a trillion dollar category from the ground up with a world-class team Two days work from home, four weeks of vacation and lots of other great benefits Free food! Free snacks and beverages. Free catered lunch delivered daily.
Showing 14 of 14 jobs
Senior Front End Engineer
A million people a year die in car collisions around the world. That number can be zero.
Senior Software Development Engineer in Test
- Responsible for test creation, testing a large module or a large component and designing a feature, set of features, or whole feature area
- Develop scalable and robust test automation frameworks and scripts
Data Scientist ($250k - $375k)
Posted 4 months ago
- Machine learning: Kaggle grandmaster-level skills with history of deploying models to production
- Telematics experience: You have led telematics modeling at a major company known for telematics
Senior Android Engineer
Posted 1 week ago
- Architecture is key. You are a strong believer in architecture and making sure that the code we write can easily be tested. You not only look for the solution but the best one that fits any scenario and you’re willing to take on any challenge.
- Team Player. You enjoy discussing solutions or bouncing ideas off of team members. Growing you...
Senior Security Architect ($250-$300k)
Posted 3 weeks ago
- You love to automate away manual interactions, and have a passion for helping enable developers to write secure code that works
- You have opinions about building secure software and systems, and can balance those principles with observational experience or practical implementation
Site Reliability Engineer - QA
Posted 1 week ago
- You love to automate away manual interactions and have a passion for helping enable developers to write code that works.
- You have opinions about software, how it’s built, managed, deployed and tested and can balance those principles with observational experience or practical implementation.
Corporate Communications Manager
Posted 5 months ago
- You’re excited to jump into a growing company, crafting communications that build a brand culture people want to be a part of. You’re willing to dive into the insurtech category and understand how our business works. You build rapport to quickly understand dynamics and opportunity spaces, getting your hands dirty to achieve results in formal and informal communications channels.
Growth Ops Producer
Posted 1 month ago
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive on helping shape capabilities within a growing business. And you can leverage all your passion and acumen to deliver results with your team. You’re a confident self-starter that has a passion for growing teams, evolving processes and most importantly culture. In other words, you don’t want to just be a part of the culture, you want to help define it. You recognize that great company cultures come from you and your teammates, your positive attitudes and hard work to shape and nurture healthy and successful companies.
Content Strategy Lead
Posted 4 weeks ago
- You’re a motivated and experienced talent that’s worked with category disrupting startups and purpose-led brands, and you have the hybrid skill sets to show for it. You love the entire content cycle, from planning and writing new content that translates the essence of our HiRoad brand to optimizing search visibility and pulling prospects in and engaging them with our view of the world.
Site Reliability Engineer - Operations
Posted 1 month ago
- You love to automate away manual interactions and have a passion for helping enable developers to write code that works
- You have opinions about software, how it’s built, managed, deployed and tested and can balance those principles with observational experience or practical implementation
Digital Journey Enablement Specialist
Posted 2 months ago
- You are a person that loves using the latest technology to segment, identify, model and target the opportunities that will give us the best return on our investment. You like to test opportunities and take risks and see them through. You like to work with a fast paced creative experienced group of folks to help us find our markets and meet our objectives. You like implementing sophisticated marketing to sell products that have brand magic and affinity. You like working with an experienced creative team willing to try new products, markets and concepts. You might be working in an agency, data management services or large retail marketing organization and you are looking to break out and lead this effort for us and work in a more exciting creative and supportive environment.
Senior Data Analyst
Posted 1 month ago
- Previous experience(s) in an early stage startup in an analytics role. Not everything has been built yet and data is often messy or incomplete. This role is just as much of doing the difficult work to design the core system as it is in getting reliable analytics results.
- Degree in quantitative or business fields preferred
Pricing Actuary - Innovation
Posted 3 months ago
- Are self motivated and persistent to seek answers in a fast-paced startup environment
- Are familiar with the state specific filing requirements and can provide insights and solution for filing automation
Sr. Project Manager / Scrum Master - Web Apps
Posted this week
- The qualified Sr Software Project Manager will work alongside a Product Director on a variety of our web applications.
- Drive enterprise-wide, global, cross-functional teams to task/story/epic completion and ensure that we are creating best-in-breed product and service experiences.