Sales Research Intern
BloomNation is a platform that helps independent florist thrive in the world of e-commerce. We've built an entire ecosystem that helps empower florists and levels the playing field against the large online brokers. Our mission is to empower these small businesses with the tool to gain and keep online customers. The sales team is growing rapidly and we are looking for passionate, coachable and tenacious candidates that are pursuing careers in sales or business.
As a Sales Research Intern you would contribute by researching and communicating information about our prospects to the sales development team. This is an amazing opportunity gain experience at a tech startup and to contribute to the success of the sales team. This intern will report directly to the head of Sales Development.
This is an unpaid internship with a stipend
How your time will be spent:
- Participating in our training program to get you up to speed on the industry, our product, sales cycle, and direct competitors
- Becoming an industry expert across several verticals, starting with the floral industry.
- Prospecting into key accounts
- Researching contacts and companies to provide sales team with ammunition headed into calls
- Communicating your findings to the sales team
- Projects as needed
- Passionate about startups and technology
- Research & Business Development skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com and/or other CRM systems a plus
- Strong computer skills
- Superior communication skills
- Love and appreciation for flowers and home decor!
- Desire for a career in sales
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies; Interest and experience in using technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency
- Ability to thrive in the organized chaos of a start-up environment
What's in it for you:
- Plenty of room for growth/opportunity to move into a full or part time role
- A brand new office on 3rd street promenade, one block away from the ocean.
- Fully stocked snack bar & weekly catered lunches
- Ability to mold your career and make an immediate impact to the company
- Work in a fast-paced, fun environment with an eclectic group of people from all over the world
- Flowers, flowers, and more ...
Make your own hours, with a weekly expectancy of being in the Santa Monica office
Must be based in Los Angeles
Daily Stipend offered
We are also hiring party time and full-time SDRs, so if you are ready and available to commit more hours to launch your sales career, check out those listings!
Health, Dental, and Vision
Promenade Group at a glance
Promenade Group focuses on SaaS, E-Commerce, Retail, Small and Medium Businesses, and Flowers. Their company has offices in Los Angeles and Santa Monica. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Promenade Group has raised $7.2M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2014.