Online marketplace disrupting the multi-billion dollar retail floral industry
Front End Sales Support Engineer$40k – $45k • 0.0% – 0.01%
Promenade is looking for a design-focused Front End Engineer to join our fast-moving (and growing) Sales team. This person will report directly to our Director of Revenue Operations and manage the customization of thousands of premium websites on Promenade's various platforms.
More specifically, you will be:
- You will be responsible for onboarding new premium site customers by customizing their websites with relevant design, HTML and CSS work
- Interface with account management and sales teams to provide premier service to customers related to their website design.
- Maintain and optimize existing customer's websites to increase conversion and optimize design.
- Work cross-functionally with account management, creative, merchandising, product, tech and customer service teams
- Drive and maintain requirements for on-boarding and updates for customers
- Ensure highest standards are met across desktop and mobile devices
- Work with product management teams to optimize customer onboarding features.
What's in it for you:
- Equity/Stock options in a profitable and rapidly growing company
- Great Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Tons of growth opportunities, with the ability to make an immediate impact and mold a career in tech
- 15 days accrued PTO + 6 days accrued sick leave
- Transportation coverage in the form of parking, rideshare, or metro credit
- Fully stocked snack bar & weekly catered lunches
- Company provided gear & swag (MacBook Pro, t-shirt, sunglasses, etc.)
- Flowers, flowers, and more flowers!
- Work in an exciting, fast-paced, and dog-friendly environment with an eclectic group of people from all over the world!
You will excel if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years experience as a front end engineer
- Proficient in HTML and CSS coding and best practices
- Demonstrated track record of succeeding in fast-moving environments
- Have expertise with project management tools such as Jira and Salesforce
- Have strong project management & organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Have ability to communicate clearly and concisely
More about us!
Promenade is a growth platform for small businesses. Today, we focus on the floral, food and beverage industries. Tomorrow, we will be supporting all SMBs looking to take their online stores to the next level and beyond.
We operate three distinct brands - BloomNation, DigIn and Swigg.
BLOOMNATION offers the first all-in-one revenue growth platform that’s designed for Flower Shops, with a full suite of features proven to deliver 40% growth. Our technology suite helps small businesses modernize their web presence and levels the playing field against large online brokers for you.
With innovation and disruption at the forefront, DIG-IN offers the first all-in-one Restaurant growth platform that’s designed by former pizzaiolos, built by the best in Silicon Beach, and constantly evolving to deliver measurable results to your shop without the high cost that comes with third party apps.
SWIGG offers an online platform specifically tailored for Liquor and Wine Stores offering online products. Provide for your local customers without 3rd party interference. Bring your shop online with our user friendly technology and begin selling your product even when your physical store is closed.
Team and Culture
Our team is backed by the best investors in the industry including Ronny Conway, Andreessen Horowitz (AirBnB, Box, Facebook, Lyft, Twitter, etc.), Spark Capital (Tumblr, Upworthy, Warby Parker, etc.), and Crunch Fund (Square, Uber, etc.). We are still early enough that options matter... a lot... We are recruiting Silicon Beach's top talent as we rapidly scale up our still small (~50 person) team. Join us if you are an entrepreneur at heart & if you want to own and be a leader in your area of expertise. If you're passionate, energetic, and easy to work with you will thrive here.
Health, Dental, and Vision
Promenade Group at a glance
Promenade Group focuses on SaaS, E-Commerce, Retail, Small and Medium Businesses, and Flowers. Their company has offices in Los Angeles and Santa Monica. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Promenade Group has raised $7.2M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2014.