Generative modeling AI for photo control
Cofounder, CTO at Generative Modeling AI startup$90k – $140k • 25.0% – 33.0%
Bloom has developed revolutionary AI that can control visual assets semantically: change people's identity, ethnicity, facial expression, ages, etc., in photos. Over time we will expand to entire people and scenes, in videos, to enable total control over visual content.
This will revolutionize how companies produce creative assets. Tens of billions of dollars spent shooting and producing content will no longer be necessary.
- Read and understand AI research
- Ability to code quickly and get stuff done; balance practical considerations with bigger questions.
- Startup experience a plus, but not required.
- Apply research to change the world.
- Early-stage startup: Work directly with the founders in a fast-moving, decisive atmosphere.
- Change photos: Commercial photography, advertising, and art will never be the same.
- Awesome founders and a cute chihuahua.
Salary will increase as we continue to raise more money.
This is a unique opportunity to join a startup at the earliest stage. The cofounder (Aarlo) wrote an AI algorithm that did millions of revenue processing tens of thousands of requests per second.