Streamlining patient referrals between physicians
Sales Account Executive$50k – $60k • 1.0% – 2.0%
The ideal candidate will be motivated, energetic, a fast learner, and able to take ownership of the sales funnel. The candidate should be comfortable generating leads with new clients and maintaining relationships with existing ones. Healthcare is not a 'one size fits all' industry, and requires some level of creativity to understand prospective client workflows, and offer an appropriate solution. For this reason - previous experience working in healthcare or with clinical back offices is a major positive, but not required.
The candidate must have strong digital and communication skills, with a track record of exceeding goals.
- Identify and target sales lead
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Set and exceed sales quotas
- Prospect clients and understand their needs
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and customer relationship management software
- Demonstrated ability to set goals and achieve them
- Strong communication skills and understanding of sales process
- Experience working in small dynamic teams
- Experience working in healthcare or a clinical setting (bonus)
BlockHealth at a glance
BlockHealth focuses on Healthcare, Health Care Information Technology, Healthcare Services, and Digital Health. Their company has offices in Toronto. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.blockhealth.co