Blockchain powered investment platform to create and sustain future wealth.
Lead Frontend Engineer
This job posting is for a role in our Tribeca office in downtown Manhattan.
We are looking for senior frontend engineers to join our rapidly growing team in New York. At BlockFi, we are focused on providing financial products - like interest bearing accounts and low-cost credit products - to the blockchain ecosystem.
Who We Need
We're building out the products and services that powers our business, and, as part of this, working on delivering rich, innovative, and dynamic experiences to our users. Our stack is largely React on the frontend, so yeah, you really need to know your stuff there, with a deep and strategic knowledge of front-end tools and technologies. You've definitely built out complex componentized applications, both by yourself, and as part of a larger team.
What You'll Do
The product teams at BlockFi encompass UX, UI, Design, and Engineering in a seamless cohesive whole. As part of that product team, you will
• Work closely with the Design Team to bring our product vision to life.
• Own the entire lifecycle for the components that you build, with these components ranging from features through products.
• Guide and coach your fellow engineers in your areas of expertise, and learn from them in theirs.
• Write code that - a year from now - you'll be able to look at and not wonder what on earth you were thinking.
• Promote Reliability across all aspects of the system, and use the "Continuous Testing" part of CI/CD/CT to its fullest to help get there.
Above all, you should enjoy the journey. Our engineers are creative, technical, smart, and genuinely like each other. They enjoy the work they do, and so should you!