Building scalable software solutions
Software Services Sales Expert₹1.2L – ₹3.6L • No equity
Please only apply if mentioned salary works for you
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will have to manage the following tasks:-
What will you do:-
- Ensure that the sales targets are met through proper planning, regular follow-ups and timely reporting.
- Planning and prioritizing daily sales activities including new leads, follow-ups, facilitating payment collection, etc.
- Prepares report by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Identifying new markets and business opportunities and arranging meetings with potential customers
- Develop new strategies to engage potential clients in existing verticals.
- Showcase the company's brand, benefits, and value proposition in forms of communications.
- Stay updated with current industry trends and coordinate with the team in networking and business development.
What is required from you:-
- Graduate in Business or related field
- Self motivated
- Mind blowing communication skills(English).
- Experience in similar role is added advantage.
- Ability to build and maintain external customer satisfaction with the products and services offered.
- Be Tech- savvy, atleast basic computer knowledge.
- Work independently and with others to achieve goal.
- Should be flexible in timings and willing to contribute 60+ hours for an early stage services company.
Day to Day Tasks:-
Commercial & Phone follow-up
Making appointments with incoming prospects
Answering incoming calls
Presentation and demonstration of our products
Preparation of commercial proposals
Maintenance of commercial relations up to the signing of a commercial proposal
Nonceblox at a glance
Nonceblox focuses on Enterprise Software, Cloud Computing, Developer Tools, and Blockchains. Their company has offices in India. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.nonceblox.com/