Blockchain technology for clients
Junior Blockchain Support Engineer$20k – $30k • 0.0% – 3.0%
• Responsible for supporting installation / deployment, maintenance and monitoring on existing systems of related projects.
• Assist in performing and maintaining daily IT operations including but not limited to network and hardware support
• Communication with vendors for specifications and delivery
• Prepare technical documents and reports, implementation proposals and user manual
• Provide professional IT ad-hoc duties as required
• Willing to work occasionally on evening or overnight for supporting operation
• Travel to overseas or onsite working will be required on demand
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relate discipline.
• 1-2 years of IT working experiences in programming. Fresh graduates are also welcome
• Experiences in desktop/system support, including Windows and Linux
• Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux server and commands.
• Experience on any cloud platform is an advantage.
• Ability to communicate security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff
• Fast learner with passion on new technologies & analytical thinking.
• Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
• Excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated, team player, can work independently and under pressure
Mandatory Provident Fund Contribution
Excellent Training & Career Advancement Opportunities
working place: Science park, Shatin
Interested parties, please feel free to send a full resume with your expected salary to email@example.com
Blockchain Solutions at a glance
Blockchain Solutions focuses on Technology, Finance Technology, Bitcoin, and Blockchains. Their company has offices in Hong Kong. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.bitcoinnectgroup.com