Blissfully automates SaaS tracking, savings, and security
Business Development Representive$45k – $55k • 0.01% – 2.0%
SaaS is taking over the business world, empowering teams to drive productivity using apps they love. In fact, Cisco estimates that 75% of workloads will be SaaS-only by 2021. The global response to COVID-19 forcing antiquated businesses to work from home for the first time brings unique challenges IT needs to solve in the cloud.
This rise of SaaS has distributed IT management across the entire organization, creating an overall lack of visibility. While extensive toolsets exist to manage the traditional IT stack (things like networking, infrastructure, and hardware), no equivalent existed for the IT business operations (SaaS) stack.
That’s why we created Blissfully: to be a real-time source of truth, giving teams visibility into their entire app ecosystem. We aim to simplify and humanize IT operations by building the IT operating system of the future so companies can focus on what they do best.
Blissfully's clients range from small startups to publicly traded companies. As we aim to continue to increase our sales pipeline and build an internal recruiting pool for AE positions we're looking for our second BDR. You will be responsible for partnering with senior sales leadership on outbound campaigns to engage buyer persona's in our ideal customer profile.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Consistently maintain a high level of outbound activity through email, social, video and phone mediums.
- Update the Outreach team template and sequence library with best performing messaging
- Join and periodically lead daily prospecting sessions for the greater sales team
- Align with marketing and sales leadership to drive social campaigns targeting key buyer personas
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Desire to work in an autonomous WFH environment with high expectations
- Find engaging clients and generating business energizing
- Believe yourself to be intrinsically motivated such that you're competing with your best self more than your colleagues
- Have a high degree of integrity and an incredibly strong work ethic
- Consider yourself ambitious, coachable and adaptable so you can be a successful SaaS AE in ~12 months
- 1+ years of professional experience
- Highly organized with strong communication and writing skills
- Tech savvy, self-starter with a can-do attitude and likes being a 'jack of all trades'
- Intellectually curious and a fast learner
- Consultative and relationship building focus
- Desire to build a career in B2B SaaS sales
Nice to Have
- SaaS experience
- Client facing experience
- Early stage startup experience
- WFH experience in sales
Meet your team
Blissfully at a glance
Blissfully focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, and B2B. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Blissfully has raised $5M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2018.