Blissfully automates SaaS tracking, savings, and security
Growth Hacker$70k – $140k • 0.1% – 0.5%
Blissfully is looking for a Growth Hacker to join our growing team!
The right person will be equal parts creative and analytical, and understand the art and science of growth. Blissfully’s Growth Hacker will be responsible for conversion rate optimization across the entire funnel, connecting sales-ready messaging with acquisition channels to deliver highly efficient funnel. The Growth Hacker will manage full funnel experimentation to optimize acquisition, conversion rate, and retention. Always be testing!
Duties of the Growth role:
- Top of funnel demand generation, through content, different channels, partners, and more.
- Top-of-funnel testing and optimization - craft experiments and KPIs to improve conversion of traffic to lead capture, product registration, and completed installs
- Go beyond high level metrics to identify micro-funnels across the customer experience to improve conversion rates
- Improve results on outbound marketing (improved personalization, segmentation, A/B testing, content, copywriting, etc.)
- Leverage learnings from experiments to improve messaging, branding, positioning, content, and product
- Identify partnership opportunities that will improve value deliver to customers and open new customer acquisition channels
- Support ongoing content marketing efforts with insights from data about ideal content distribution channels, content topics, and
- Willingness to try new, unproven tactics - must bring new ideas to the table and help us find whitespace where our customers live but our competitors don’t
Requirements of the role
2+ years experience with:
- SEM/SEO (keyword research, keyword optimization, GoogleAdwords, GA)
- Social channels for customer acquisition
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- B2B marketing
- Creating and executing digital campaigns against specific goals and KPIs (message testing, segmentation, CRO, competitive positioning, etc.)
- Getting more insights from data tools such as Google Analytics, Hubspot, Moz, Hootsuite, Buffer, SEMRush, Looker, etc.
- Self-motivated, disciplined.
Visit nextgrowthtitan.com for more information and to apple!
Meet your team
Blissfully at a glance
Blissfully focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, and B2B. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Blissfully has raised $5M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2018.