Storytelling at Scale
Business Development Manager
• Prospect and close new business opportunities with agencies, tech companies & brands.
• Leverage industry network to build new client relationships and develop valuable revenue opportunities along with scaling existing business
• Collaborate with all levels of contacts including media strategists, producers, art directors, technologists, and writers
• Drive in-person meetings within assigned territory
• Provide clients with creative consultation and introductory content strategy that inspire business development and commercial opportunities
• Ability to effectively communicate Blink Media’s value proposition.
Translate client’s goals into digital content plans (social media, paid media, email)
• Help clients develop content that continues to reflect cutting-edge trends
• Conduct market research analyses (competitor, landscape, audience, social listening)
• Develop and manage content efforts across various social media channels
• Proactively explore strategies to expand our firm's creative capabilities in multimedia development
• Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets
• Manage a high volume of weekly sales activities
• Accurately forecast sales pipeline
• Analyze, report, and optimize campaign performance based on data findings
• Minimum of 4 years sales experience in a fast-growing and complex sales organization, with a proven track record of hitting or exceeding quota
• Experience working with agencies, brands & media companies
• Rolodex of contacts at large brands & agencies
• Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building.
• Extremely proactive and upbeat with strong organizational skills
• Strong empathy for customers and a passion for sales and growth
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs
• Ability to problem solve, adapt, and grow quickly as we build the sales organization
• Comfortable with Excel, Google Docs, Salesforce CRM, and other technology solutions for driving sales
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Bachelor’s degree
What we offer:
We are offering a highly competitive performance-based remuneration package, recognizing commitment and target achievements along with a full range of benefits.
Blink at a glance
Blink focuses on Digital Media, Video, Marketplaces, and Content Creators. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Blink has raised $1M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2015 at a valuation of $5M.