This is a community-generated profile. If you would like to claim it, please log in or sign up.
BlackRock hasn't added any jobs yet
Get notified when BlackRock posts new jobs.
Latest Stories and News
- this week
- The San Francisco-based company, with a goal of meshing data science and life science, announced Tuesday that it’s raised a $143 million round of funding, bringing the total amount of venture capital its raised to $243 million.
- Andreessen led the funding round, which included new investors T. Rowe Price Associate, BlackRock, Casdin Capital and CPP Investments. Current investors including ARCH Venture Partners, GV and Third Rock Ventures also participated.
- Some of the new capital from the funding round will go towards building up the company’s capabilities to develop drugs, including eventually hiring regulatory experts and other staff that have experience with drug development.
- 1 week ago
- Contentsquare, a French startup that meshes AI with predictive analytics to give brands insights into how consumers are interacting with their websites and apps, has raised $190 million in a series D round of funding.
- The round was led by BlackRock’s Private Equity Partners team, with participation from Bpifrance, Eurazeo Growth, Canaan, GPE Hermes, Highland Europe, H14, and KKR.
- Contentsquare is designed to help companies that are looking to optimize their digital properties by showing them not only where they may be losing customers, but why.
- In the past year, Contentsquare said it has doubled its global head count to 600, and now runs offices in its native Paris as well as Munich, London, New York, San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, and Singapore.
- Crunchbase News
- 2 months ago
- iCapital Network, a fintech startup which has developed a platform for investing in alternative assets, announced this morning it has raised $146 million in a funding round led by Hong Kong-based Ping An Global Voyager Fund.
- New investors Goldman Sachs, Affiliated Managers Group, Hamilton Lane and WestCap put money in the round in addition to existing backers BlackRock, UBS Financial Services Inc., Blackstone Group and BNY Mellon.
- The raise is indicative of the fact that asset and wealth management industries “have embraced the need for an independent, automated, transparent approach to alternatives.”
- iCapital says it plans to use the new capital to enhance its platform technology and expand functionality. It also plans to diversify its investment offerings and global investors base. Additionally, the company intends to continue expanding globally across North America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East by increasing its partnerships with wealth management players.