Senior Technical Product Owner (f/m/d)€40k – €80k
We are expanding rapidly and hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
As a Senior Technical Product Owner at Bitpanda, you have a passion for product quality and positive user experience. You act as the glue between the product managers and the scrum teams and will be working closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business goals.
- Assesses the impact of all work items, such as new features, improvements and bugs
- Break down high-level product features into smaller iterations and ensure technical requirements are available and understood by the Scrum team
- Collaborate with other Technical Product Owners to resolve dependencies between requirement areas and products
- Prioritise user stories and tasks in an effective product backlog to optimise the output and throughput of the development team
- + 5 years experience in a relevant field working as Technical Product owner or a similar role
- You have worked with LeSS, SAFe or other large scale Scrum Frameworks
- You have strong stakeholder communication and management skills
- You have a university degree in a technical field
- Fluent in verbal and written English communication
- Experienced working with financial products
Come and join our international and collaborative work environment as we strive towards our vision of accelerating the transition to a tokenised world. Apply today to help shape the future of investing.
For this position the salary range lies between €45,000- €70,000 gross per year. Our final offer will depend on your skills and experience.
In addition, Bitpanda offers attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Lunch and gym discount
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Modern office in the Viennese Fintech Hub
- Buddy programme
- Beginner German classes
For any questions, please check our FAQ
See you soon!
Yearly team trip
Regular team events
Flexible working hours
Bitpanda at a glance
Bitpanda focuses on Payments, Finance, Startups, Bitcoin, and Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in London and Vienna. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Bitpanda has raised $43.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2019.