Welcome to Bitcoin’s most advanced trading platform.The Next Generation of Bitcoin Trading Products
The Trading Engine sits at the core of the business and handles all brokerage and trading aspects of the platform. The Engine team is responsible for order management, risk checking, position keeping, PNL calculations, pricing (derivatives), risk management, market data distribution, order matching, and settlement.
We are building a best in class Technology team to help us scale the BitMEX trading platform to millions of users and millions of transactions per second. We are looking for experts in low latency trading system development, microservice architectures, and scaling.
You follow good principles of software engineering like TDD, writing modular, maintainable, clean code, and are used to working in an Agile environment.
- Strong engineering skill set with firm grasp of fundamental Computer Science principles
- KDB+ experience of 3+ years or general programming experience of 5+ years with KDB experience
- 3+ years financial experience at a Hedge Fund or Investment Bank doing systems based development in KDB+
- Experience working with / building Ticker Plant architectures
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Nice to have: experience building microservice architecture systems, test automation, derivatives pricing, scaling, operating system and network layer performance tuning, electronic trading systems or other low-latency systems experience.
- Candidates with financial services experience are strongly preferred
Best-in-class perks and benefits
Xpand your knowledge with our generous education allowance
BitMEX at a glance
BitMEX focuses on Security, Financial Exchanges, Cyber Security, Bitcoin, and Global. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, Hong Kong, Victoria, and Bermuda. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, BitMEX has raised $25K of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2015.