Welcome to Bitcoin’s most advanced trading platform.The Next Generation of Bitcoin Trading Products
Senior Software Engineer (Web)
As a Senior React Engineer, you are an engineer with experience in design and implementation of fast, real-time web applications. The BitMEX UI is written with React.JS and carefully tuned for performance. If you're right for this role, you should understand how common JITs work, have an interest in new technology, have significant professional experience with React and a passion to grow as an engineer on this platform.
We develop with the latest tools with a strongly-typed development environment targeting modern browsers only. Forget everything you know about IE.
- Development of the BitMEX Web Frontend and React Native components
- New feature design and implementation, bug fixing, and performance tuning
- Working closely with the API and Engine teams to integrate new features and unique consumer-facing products
- Mentoring other engineers on coding practices, design philosophies, and engineering craft
- Exploring and evaluating new stack components and architecture ideas as necessary
- Regularly reviewing code
- Intimate experience with JS and JS performance characteristics
- Experience with NodeJS, React, and Flux architecture
- Experience with Jest, Flow, Webpack, Make, and Sass a plus
- Experience making complex, data-driven products accessible to consumers
- Ability to simultaneously develop several products and concepts in development
- Familiarity with current UX trends and curiosity for new UX concepts (conversational UI, etc)
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
*Local candidates only. We cannot accept remote applicants at this time. *
Best-in-class perks and benefits
Xpand your knowledge with our generous education allowance
BitMEX at a glance
BitMEX focuses on Security, Financial Exchanges, Cyber Security, Bitcoin, and Global. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, Hong Kong, Victoria, and Bermuda. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, BitMEX has raised $25K of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2015.