Bison Trails is the easiest way to run infrastructure on multiple blockchains
Customer Success - Billing
Bison Trails is the leading blockchain infrastructure provider. We are looking for an exceptional Billing Specialist to join our team.
We believe in the power of blockchain technology and building a decentralized future that enables greater participation in global financial networks. Our mission is to provide superior infrastructure on multiple blockchains, to strengthen the entire ecosystem, and enable the pioneers of tomorrow.
We are a highly skilled, passionate team that believes in the benefits of decentralization and the power of blockchain technology to provide financial and political freedom to the world. We are looking for motivated, self-starting individuals that have experience (2+ years) in billing support and operations. Blockchain experience is a bonus but not strictly necessary.
If you would like to work on building the future of the decentralized web and develop an in-depth understanding of next-generation blockchain networks, this is the role for you.
About the Role
As a member of our Customer Success team, you will be reporting to our Customer Success Manager and working on building processes and systems for customer billing and invoicing. You will be responsible for assisting our Customer Success team in its next phase of growth. This means keeping the standard for service quality high even though we are growing very quickly. You will be responsible for ensuring that customer invoicing is handled in a timely manner while at the same time helping to develop processes to make the team more efficient, and maintaining billing and invoicing systems and databases. You will communicate cross-functionally to ensure that sales and product both have a clear understanding of customer billing and invoicing needs. You will partner with Finance on monthly, quarterly and annual deliverables and reporting. We are looking for an eager and organized individual who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty in a startup environment.
What you'll do
- Lead the full cycle billing and invoicing processes
- Ensure customer subscription and blockchain reward invoices are issued in a timely and accurate manner
- Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders in Product, Engineering, Sales and Operations to develop billing and invoicing processes
- Continuous process and quality improvement related to billing and invoicing
- Work with Finance on monthly, quarterly, and annual deliverables and reporting
- Assist the Customer Success team with billing related requests, overseeing billing support
- Partner with Product, Engineering and Design to communicate timely feedback about platform improvements and user needs related to billing
- Create and maintain internal documentation around billing and invoicing processes
- 2+ years experience in a billing service or support role, preferably in technology, insurance or financial services
- Fluency with Stripe and Quickbooks
- Experience with Zendesk and Salesforce/HubSpot preferred
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and stakeholders (Sales, Product, Engineering, Design, and Operations)
- Blockchain knowledge/experience not a requirement, but must demonstrate an eagerness to learn quickly - blockchain credentials a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain organized systems and databases
- Self-starter, comfortable with a rapidly changing environment
- Attention to detail and willingness to be in the weeds of support to resolve issues
- You enjoy entrepreneurial environments and want to help build something meaningful
- This role is remote-friendly, but preferably you are located in Eastern or Central Standard Time
Our New York City office is located in Tribeca. Due to the impacts of COVID-19, as of March 2020, our team is distributed in the U.S.
We provide competitive industry salaries along with:
- Company-paid health, dental, and vision
- 401(k) plan; Commuter benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Training, mentorship, and coaching from industry leaders and company leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company helping create the decentralized future
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
As a company, we believe diversity drives innovation and we are committed to building an inclusive workplace and culture based on our values. Empathy informs how we work together as a team, how we service our customers, and how we approach the products we build. We believe empathy extends beyond our company to how we interface with the world. It’s a value to uphold in all areas of life and is deeply connected to the future world we envision.
Bison Trails Co. at a glance
Bison Trails Co. focuses on Infrastructure, Internet Technology, Cryptocurrency, and Blockchains. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Bison Trails Co. has raised $30.75M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2019.