Bison Trails is the easiest way to run infrastructure on multiple blockchains
Content Strategist$50k – $95k • 0.0% – 0.2%
Bison Trails is the leading blockchain infrastructure provider. We are looking for an exceptional Content Strategist to join our highly-skilled and passionate team in New York City.
The ideal candidate will create clear and compelling content to enhance the user experience of our product. The Content Strategist will report to the Head of Brand & Design and will work closely with the Design, Product, Marketing, Engineering, and Customer Success teams.
While experience in blockchain technology is preferred, it is not a requirement. We are a technology company at heart, and we are looking for someone who is invested in leaning into the nuances of the space, to elevate the written word across all product touchpoints.
We believe in the power of blockchain technology and building a decentralized future that enables greater participation in global financial networks. Our mission is to provide superior infrastructure on multiple blockchains, to strengthen the entire ecosystem, and enable the pioneers of tomorrow.
Ideal Candidate Background/Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated understanding of using words to enhance user experiences
- 5+ years of content strategy or UX writing experience
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Portfolio with relevant work examples
- Working experience with blockchain technology
- Plan, write, and edit content ensuring it is clear, compelling, tailored to the needs of our various audiences, while remaining consistent with our overall philosophy
- In coordination with cross-functional stakeholders, create and implement clear messaging across the Bison Trails product, strongly aligned to our brand
- Advocate for content features to help improve customer on-boarding and the overall user journey
- Help us distill technical concepts down into simple and memorable terminology
- Own content and voice within the product experience, shaping and guiding a consistent brand voice
- Own the creation and facilitation of new documentation, helper content, and an internal knowledgebase
- Demystify our technology and blockchain concepts through the written word
- Partner closely with Design, Product, Marketing and Customer Success teams on product content
Our New York City office is located in Tribeca. Due to the impacts of COVID-19, as of March 2020, our team is distributed in the U.S.
We provide competitive industry salaries along with:
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- 401(k) plan; Commuter benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Training, mentorship, and coaching from industry leaders and company leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company helping create the decentralized future
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
As a company, we believe diversity drives innovation and we are committed to building an inclusive workplace and culture based on our values. Empathy informs how we work together as a team, how we service our customers, and how we approach the products we build. We believe empathy extends beyond our company to how we interface with the world. It’s a value to uphold in all areas of life and is deeply connected to the future world we envision.
Bison Trails Co. at a glance
Bison Trails Co. focuses on Infrastructure, Internet Technology, Cryptocurrency, and Blockchains. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Bison Trails Co. has raised $30.75M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2019.